FINAL

KIM SARANG!! a.k.a Sarang-ah~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Sarang!!" Mr Cha called loudly, getting your full attention, including everyone in the class. 

*Such a er* you thought and stood up. 

"Mr Cha, didn't I tell you to call me Sarang-ah?? I like it better" you said while focusing your eyes on your nails. 

The whole students started to laugh at your statement. Why? Because simple, your name was meant 'love'. That meant whenever people especially boys called you, their girls would exactly jealous or thought that they were being cheated. 

"Kim Sarang! Detention after school" he annoyingly stated before continued teaching. 

***

"You again?!" a boy asked in disbelief when he looked at you. 

"So??" you rolled your eyes because he was the same boy that got detention from some random teachers. 

"Anyway, my name is luhan" he said and took out his hand for a sake. 

"I didn't ask" you coldly replied before cleaned the room. *Luhan?? It is an unique name*

*Her name is Sarang, but she acts like ice* luhan shook his head and went out from the room. 

***

"Sarang!! What did you say to my girl, huh?" Sunggyu, your older brother stated annoyingly when you stepped in the kitchen. 

"Say what, oppa? I'm not understand" you innocently looked at him. 

Sunggyu was about to protest when your another brother, jongin yelled, "Sarang!! My girl has mistaken me about you".

"Wae??" you whined as you remembered that you only teased sunggyu oppa. 

"When you called me that noon, she heard me called your name" he huffed angrily. 

"Just ask her to come if she has any problem" you tapped his shoulder and went out if the kitchen. Your mind was already full with people's nagging around you. 

***

Thinking about luhan, suddenly you remembered his cute face. Yeah, it was one of your types. You admitted. 

You were about to take a nap when sunggyu and jongin came in. 

"What now?" you tiredly asked with closing eyes. 

"We're here to say sorry, okay?" jongin said and you sighed. 

"You don't have to, oppa. It was my fault though. I mean my name" you smiled a little. But it faded when they took a sleeping position beside you. 

"Arghh" you groaned silently. But of course they heard and giggled. 

"So what's the deal with your name?" sunggyu asked as the three of you faced the roof wall. 

"Two days ago, I made a trouble again. And.. Mr Kim marked my name on his agenda. So, his wife mistaken him that he cheated on him. Mr kim used to call his wife honey" you smiled unknowingly at your own statement. 

"That's double troubles, I guess" jongin smirked and you pouted. 

"You just copied us, you know. I was well-known because of troubles too" they couldn't blame you because they were a troublemaker too. They didn't care about your education at all. But if they found out that you were being hurt, then people who done it would get the revenge. That's why you felt lucky with them. 

***

It was the graduate time. Since that, you never saw that boy named luhan again. Weird, that's it. 

When you looked at the list of people's graduate names, he wasn't including. 

Maybe he was dropped out or maybe.. moved out to other country. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter