Beach Day

Beach Day - Yoochun

A warm, salty breeze blew through your room as you woke gently to the white valence curtains being carried by the wind through the open window. Waves lapped happily against its shores as you rubbed your eyes and saw the white dock that extended out past the shore and into the water. A person sat at the edge of the dock dressed in all white as you got off of your bed and changed into your swimsuit, pulling over one of Yoochun’s shirts over your head, you walked out as the sand moved between your toes as you left footprints as the lapping of the water got louder as you reached the shore.

The beautiful white sand and the deep blue water was paradise as you slowed your pace and stood at the edge of the water, the warm water climbed onto your feet as you enjoyed the sensation of water on your feet. Smiling happily, you looked up at the figure that was still there on the edge of the dock. Your feet padded against the white wooden dock as you tried to sneak up on him.

Wrapping your arms around his shoulders, you head rested on his shoulder as you kissed his cheek.

"Morning" You hummed as his hands wrapped around your wrists as he returned the kiss.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" He asked as you took a seat next to him as you let your feet dangle off the edge and fall into the water.

"I did, I dreamed about you." You playfully pushed him on his shoulder as he finally smiled. Moving your feet under the water, it felt incredible to feel the water after being away from it for so long.

The sun happily rose in the sky as you laid happily on the dock as your feet still moved in the cool water. Resting your head on your hand, you closed your eyes and let the sun warm you as Yoochun watched you, his girlfriend, lay next to him with the most beautiful expression on your face.

Watching you for a while, he smiled and moved his hand to shade your eyes as his eyes moved around your face, trying to memorize how you were right now.

The sun was getting warmer and you still had his shirt on making you even hotter. Sitting up, you took off his shirt and let it fall to the deck below as Yoochun looked up at you as you tied your hair into a ponytail.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a smirk in his voice.

"I want to go swimming, it is so hot." You whined cutely as you walked away as Yoochun watched you, before he knew it you were running back up the dock towards him, barreling off the edge and cannon balling into the deep sea.

Yoochun cringed from the splash as the water hit him and made him smile brightly.

"Yah! You splashed me!" He called as you rose to the surface wiping your hair out of your face.

"Come in and join me then, Oppa." You started to splash him more as he giggled and stood up, stripping himself of his shirt, he jumped in as you took this chance to swim away from him, knowing that he would want to get revenge. Once he surfaced you were a far away.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Yoochun called as he swam after you.

"Somewhere~" You called after him as you continued to swim to the little island that you saw in the distance.

After swimming for a while, you pulled yourself up onto the strange island’s shore as you watched Yoochun swim to the island as well. Spreading yourself out onto the sandy bank, you let the sun dry you as some of the sand stuck to your back as you caught your breath from the long swim. Yoochun collapsed next to you as he tried to catch his breath as well.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Yoochun said between breaths as you looked over at him and nodded with a smile on your face.

"I always wanted to do that." You brushed some of the sand off of your hands before you sat up. Sand clung to your wet skin as Yoochun brushed most of it off your skin.

Once you were both dry, the heat of the day seemed to pass you by as you both swam back to the dock. Lifting yourself back up onto the dock, Yoochun followed as you laid on the dock and looked up at the beautiful, pure blue sky. With no clouds in sight, you took in all of the sights and sounds. From the birds flying up above to the lapping of the water against the posts of the dock. Everything was perfect.

Yoochun stayed with you as he braided your wet hair and played with your fingers as he flattered you with compliments and sweet nothings.

The day seemed to slip through your fingers like fine sand as the light started to get softer as the sun fell. He placed a soft kiss on your forehead beckoning your eyes to open.

"Come with me" He said as you nodded, lifting your hands, he helped pull you to your feet as he laced his fingers with yours. The shirt that was once on you was now on him.

Bright colors painted the sky slowly, as you both walked down the shoreline. Both of your feet skimmed the sand, leaving your imprints behind, the light started to fade as Yoochun stopped and wrapped you in his arms to keep you warm with the dwindling light.

"I wish every day could be like this." You said softly as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Like what?" Yoochun looked down at you

"With you." Your eyes met with his as he smiled genuinely. With his fingers finding their way up to your face, he brushed your cheeks gently as his eyes looked at your perfect lips as he tilted his head and went in for the kiss.

Pressing his lips against yours, your hands moved from around his back and gently rested on his chest. Tightening your grip on his shirt, you pressed yourself closer to him as he tightens his grip on you. The kiss matured and heated until you had to pull away to get some air. With your cheeks burning, Yoochun smiled at you and kissed your cheeks with care as his fingers played with your hair.

"I wouldn’t have it any other way." He said as he kissed your forehead gently before you rested it on his chest enjoying the last of the light before the moon would take over the sky.