why us?

one wish
Your POV: Man..its already 5:00 o'clock and he's not here yet. we were suppose to go out for dinner since its our 2nd anniversary. I pulled out my phone to call him but it went straight to voice mail. I got up and headed to the bathroom, I looked at myself "why do I keep waiting if I know your never going to show up...this isn't the first time you stood me up....why did you change?...where did my loveing kai go?" As these thoughts invade my mind I couldn't help but notice the few tears that managed to fall from my eyes. I looked at the time again...he's not coming...I get undressed and I head to my bedroom,I get under the covers and start to cry.this was supposed to be a perfect night...our night...a night where we can celabrate our love that lasted two years...a night where we can love on one another... But that's not gonna happen...because your not here. Kai oppa...where are you?? Kai's POV I step into the club with my buddies.and all I see are some fine women danceing on the dance floor. Oh man I chose the perfect night to go out,Im gonna get all the ladies tonight. I walk to the bar counter and order a shot of gin.then suddenly my phone rings, I check who was calling and it was ________ . I roll my eyes and puts it back in my pocket...she's such a buzz kill sometimes, she always calls And sends me dumb text messages saying "where are you?"..I just wish she can just get out of my life. The more I thought about her the more I got mad..I don't know why I'm mad but I.just was!... As I started getting frustrated a beautiful, y girl came my way. I smirked to myself...I cheated once on ______, I can do it again. The rest of the night I was drinking and dancing and drinking and dancing...I had the time of my life No ones POV ______ woke up and looked in the mirror.she looked horrible...her eyes were puffy and her make up was runny.she spent all night crying and thinking about kai. She sighed and ent to take a shower. She got out and put on a simple shirt and jeans then slumped on to the couch. She sat their for a while and decide to go to the store for some ice cream since she was feeling down. So she got up and grabbed the sweater that kai had left at her house and slipped it on then grabbed her purse and left her appartment . She got to the store and got her favorite kind of ice cream...red velvet... She got to the cashiere and kai walked into the store she just.stared as he walked to the back of the store she stared at him. he was so beautiful to her the most handsome man ever...she started to walk out of the line to go and talk to him...but then three men ran into the store and shouted out "this is a stickup!!!!! EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR!!!" They said and pulled out their guns....