Bye~

Only You

It was a beautiful afternoon, the wind blew the trees making the leaves dance as the bushes rustle. the sun was almost setting wanting to go to sleep.

A lone man was walking down the bridge absent mindedly.

The girls that saw him squeal with their hearts shaped eyes. "girls..." muttered the guy.

While he was walking his phone suddelyn rang.

"annyeong"

"where are you Luhan?!" asked another guy from the line.

the guy named Luhan sigh then hang up, he began walking again.

He was deep in his own thoughts that he didn't notice a girl coming his way. He and the girl collide making the girl fall at the ground, "sorry... oppa" she whispered avoiding eye contact with Luhan.

Luhan look at the girl, his other part wanted to help her but the other wanted to just ignore her.

When the girl stood up she look up to see his eyes, "Luhan-oppa, what are you doing here?" she asked worriedly, Luhan stared at the girl, "have we met before?" he asked confused. The girl looks familiar but can't quite put his finger on it.

"ahh.. no.. no! no! we haven't mey yet." she smile waving her hands infront of her. Luhan look at her confused but then just shrugged the thought.

"you should go home" the said girl kept looking at Luhan while blushing.

"Luhan-oppa, um...-"

a random guy suddenly grabbed the girl's bag then ran "aaahhhhh!! My bag!!" she shouted as tears creep into her eyes, all her things are inside that bag. Luhan cannot stand seeing the girl cry, even though he doesn't know who the girl is a part of him want to help her out  and it tear him seeing her like that.

Luhan ran catching up at the guy, when he reach him. Luhan grab the guy's arm making him stop, the guy punch Luhan's stomach, making Luhan punch him at the face making his nose bleed.

"you little" he cursed at Luhan, who just snorted at him. "give me the bag!" he shouted angrly. Shiver run down the guy's spine

"Fine, fine! let go of me!" he shouted pushing Luhan away from him. The girl was amaze at Luhan's bravery.

The guy throw the bag to Luhan who caught it with his right hand. When Luhan turn around the guy got his knife behind his jacket and run to Luhan who was off gourd walking toward the girl to hand it over to her.

"Luhan-oppa watch out!" she scream.

"wha-" before Luhan could finish his sentence the guy stab him at his left side,

Luhan put his hand on the stab part.

The girl gasped, as he put her hand to cover .

A tear fell from her eyes, blaming the inccident that had occured to herself.

Luhan groan in pain, blood spiling. "LUHAN!!!!" shouted the girl from thre top of her lungs.

The guy sweatdropped nerviously, "that's what you get you-!" Luhan quickly charge at the guy punching him at his stomach making him groan in pain, knees bend as he hugged his stomach. Then Luhan kick him at the face, the guy became unconscious.

Before Luhan could get the bag and gave it to the girl, Luhan tried walking but the pain stubbornly stayed.

"Luhan-oppa!" she girl rush toward him, she don't care even if his  covered in blood. "someone please help me!" she shouted. Good thing some pulis were at the park near the bridge where the action happened.

"Hang in there Luhan-oppa" Luhan last saw was the teary eyes of the girl then darkness coveres her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Luhan opened his eyes he saw white ceiling, white floor, bed, and a wide window.

'where am I?' he thought trying to replay what had happened. The door burst open revealing some of the members of EXO with the girl he help.

"Thank God, you're alive" said the girl relieved.

"he heard what happened" said Kris looking at Luhan. Lay grab some apple then tossed it to Luhan who caught it then began eating.

"Thank you Hanuel-ah for bringing Luhan here" said Xuimin, Hanuel nodded while smiling. then she went beside Luhan still smiling. 'Thank you Luhan-oppa" she said.

"don't mention it" he said 

She turn towards the members.

"Thank you Kris, Xuimin, Lay, Tao, Sehun." she bow to them.

"ahh~ your so cute Hanuel~!" said Sehun, Tao smack Sehun's shoulder.

"Anyway, you should get home Haneul" said Kris.

"I'll stay with Luhan-oppa" she said smiling at them.

Luhan look at Haneul 'who is her?' he thought.

"Bye then!" they said in unison then left the room.

When Hanuel turn around to look at Luhan, he was shocked that his heart was beating fast.

"how are you feeling?" she asked. Luhan smile at her making her blush "I'm fine" he said.

"you should rest now,  the doctor said that you can go home tomorrow" said Haneul cutely, "but I don't want to sleep yet" he said like a child, "go to sleep!" she commanded.

"Fine fine. I'm tired anyway, but promise me tomorrow you should still be here" he said, Haneul smile at him then nod.

Luhan closed his eyes. "I'm always here beside you, even if you don't know me and forgot me. I'm always beside you" she said on the sleeping Luhan. Then sat on the chair beside the bed looking at the full moon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can now go home" said the doctor at Luhan, Luhan nod his head happily. beside him is Haneul happy for him to finally can get home.

Luhan and Haneul exited the hospital and went to the EXO mansion.

After that Luhan took a bath and change. Also Haneul.

"Luhan-oppa do you want to go to the fare today?" asked Haneul hoping for Luhan to say yes, fortunately he said yes.

When they got at the fare, they saw many rides. The all ride every rides. then at the afternoon they stop for a short lunch.

Luhan notice that Haneul was writing at her notebook, out of curiousity he tried looking at the notebook only to be stop be Haneul. "not yet Luhan-oppa" she said cutely.

"awww... why?" he asked pouting.

"later. here" she handed him a folded piece of tissiu paper, "what's this?" he asked.

"don't open it yet until I told you so" she said smiling at him. He wanted to open it and see what's written in it but Haneul was watching him.

"come on! Tha day is almost over!" she said dragging Luhan to another ride.

When night fall, Luhan and Haneul sat on the ground near the bridge they first met, well for Luhan.

Watching the fireworks.

Luhan notice that Haneul's tears were falling freely. "Haneul-ah?" he said worried at her.

Haneul smile at Luhan, "oppa, I'm so happy! I've always dream for this day to come!"

Luhan wrapped his arm around Haneul not wanting to let go,

"sarangheayo my Luhan-oppa" she said quietly, more like a whisper.

"why? why are you saying this?" he asked tears starts falling from his eyes.

Haneul felt a cold liquid fall from her shoulder, "Luhan-oppa? please don't cry" she said.

"Please promise me that you will live hapily, even if I'm not part of your world"

"stop saying things like that!" shouted Luhan angrily, he push haneul lightly still his hands grasping her arm, "don't say something like you're going away" he said, "Oppa.. saranghea.. this is the best day that ever happen in my life. I want to stay with you.." she cough some blood, Luhan notice this.

"Haneul!" he was worried, he was thinking that Haneul was about to die but wouldn't want to believe it.

"what's wrong?" he asked her, "I'm sorry, please don't cry oppa" then she layed on the grass,

tears continued falling from her eyes, "You can open the tissue that I gave you, I want you to be happy Oppa, saranghea.. I want to sleep now. Goodbye...." after that her breathing stops.

Luhan tears fall freely. He grab the Tissue from his pocket and opened it.

"Dear Luhan-oppa,

Thank you for everything you've done. I know i'm just a stranger to you but I want you to know that I love you.

I've been stalking you ever since I came back. Do you remember the girl that always cry then you show up bringing light into me? well, that was me. sorry for causing you pain.

I'm so  sorry. I want you to be happy. you can also read my notebook inside my bag. Stay handsome and cute!

-Haneul"

After reading Luhan was still had some question that were not yet answered.

He look at Haneul and once again he saw her peaceful face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry Luhan" said Chen patting Luhan's back.

they were at the graveyard burrying the body of Haneul.

"why?" he whispered.

"have you already read the notebook of Hanuel-ah?" asked Beakhyun at Luhan.

Luhan grab the notebook inside the bag of Haneul and open it. The members were looking at Luhan who just ignore thier intense gaze.

"Luhan-oppa!

Stay pretty always!! I'm... I'm... Luhan-oppa, I.. want you to be happy so don't cry okay oppa? I wanted to tell you that I have a brain cancer that's why.. that's why I wanted my last day to spend it with you.

Even when it hurt me that you forgot about me I can understand it. So please don't feel sorry for me. I am that happiest person on earth when you agree on going to the fare with me. So thank you Luhan-oppa! Thank you for being my light when darkness covered me. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you risking your life to get my bag. Thank you for everything!

I love you.. Smile always! :D

-Haneul"

Luhan couldn't believe it. The girl he had help when they were young was Haneul, the worst is that he forgot about her. He was always thinking about her but when he finally saw her, she had to leave him.

Tears's starts falling from his eyes again looking at the sky. The wind blew past him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~

my friend kept bugging me to write something so here.

Here friends~  sorry if I don't have enough effort here, and wrong grammars.