Soy milk VS Strawberry milk

OTP Drabbles

"Jewel and I are going to the store hyungs! Jewel hurry up!" Ryeowook yelled into the dorm.

"Ok!" Jewel yelled back. "Haehae Oppa you want anything?"

"Soy milk and strawberries please!"

"Ok bye Oppa!"

Ryeowook grabbed his keys and took Jewel out of the dorm.

"Hae why do you always buy soy milk? It doesnt help you grow a lot like strawberry milk." Eunhyuk scoffed.

"Oh be quiet Mr.I-drink-strawberry-milk-24/7. Soy milk is better for you then strawberry milk." Donghae snapped.

"No starberry milk is better! It taste better,it smells better, and its healthier!"

"SOY MILK!!!! What are you doing smelling the milk anyways?"

"Well...um....no comment..."

"HA! Soy milk left you speechless!"

"NO! At least strawberry milk comes in a carton!"

"You idiot so does soy milk!"

"Does it come in a mini carton?"

"YES YES IT DOES!"

"Oh...um...Is it colored?"

"No but does that really matter?"

"Yes! It shows how colorful and fun it is!"

"So your saying regular milk isnt fun either?"

"Yes! Wait no?"

"Soy milk is still better~"

"NO STRAWBERRY!"

"SOY!"

"STRAWBERRY!"

"SOY!!!!"

"STRAWBERRY!!!!"

"WILL YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT UP?!?! I'M TRYING TO PLAY GAME HERE!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"NO!" They snapped at poor Kyuhyun.

~An hour later~

"Oppas we're home!" Jewel announced.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" Ryeowook yelled.

Donghae was on the kitchen floor covered in strawberry milk softly crying. Eunhyuk was on the dining table holding an empty carton of strawberry milk. The rest of the members were as shocked as Jewook, who was still processing the scene.

"HAEHAE OPPA!!! Are you ok?!" Jewel ran over to Donghae who was about to burst into tears.

"Eunhyuk i-is a big stupid, jealous, jerk! Look what he did!" Donghae whined and cried even more.

"MONKEY WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?!" Heechul screeched and ran to kill Eunhyuk but Kangin held him back.

"Well he was saying that soy milk was better but I told him strawberry milk is better. Then I took out the srawberry milk and poured it on his head." Eunhyuk explained.

"WHY THE WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Heechul yelled.

"Because..." Eunhyuk started.

"He as jealous that Jewel loved me more." Donghae finished. Jewel stood up from where she was sitting with Donghae and walked over to Eunhyuk.

"So you mean to tell me you did this •points to Donghae• because you were jealous?" Jewel asked seriously. Eunhyuk nodded.

"You stupid monkey! I love you too but you hurt my favorite fishy! Now apologize to your boyfriend!
" Jewel scolded.

"Mianhae baby~" Eunhyuk did ayego to help.

"Ewwwwww that's so cheesy." Kyuhyun cringed. Sungmin smacked Kyuhyun upside the head while Jewel did the same to Eunhyuk.

"Next time you do that to my fishy I will drink all your strawberry milk!" Jewel threatened.

"Are you sure your not my sister or daughter? Your so much like me!" Heechul laughed. The other members laughed too while Jewel smiled.

"Bummie Oppa go help Haehae get cleaned up please~" Jewel requested doing her adorable ayego. Kibum nodded and went to help Donghae.

"Jewel lets go out for father-daughter bonding time!" Heechul dragged Jewel to the door and was about to leave with his "daughter" when...

"Oh Appa! I almost forgot! Ya monkey," Jewel said.

"What?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Soy milk is better~ Lets go now Appa!" Jewel grabbed Heechul's hand and left. Everyone laughed at the dumbfounded monkey and continued doing their previous activities. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like this chapter? Its kinda random >.<

Anyways love ya love ya love ya ;P Tell me if you can guess who sings that.

Thank you to those who subscribed to this story!

I leave you with Onew!

XD SO FUNNY!