Good news for my parents, Bad news for me

Marrying My Enemy

"My goodness..I'm late for school!" Hyerin woke up after having a bad nightmare of marrying to her enemy. She brushed her teeth as fast as she can, wore her uniform that was made by her late grandmother quickly, took a bite on her bread and a sip on her milk and running to school. She let down her hair and wore a pink ribbon hair band. She brushes her hair with her hands before going into the class. She opened the door slowly revealing her teacher marking attendance. "Park Hyerin, you are late! Now, go to your seat before I change my mind to mark you as late." Hyerin's teacher, Ms.Jeong said while tapping the pen on the table. "Gomawo saem!(Thanks teacher!)" Hyerin smiled and went to her seat which was at the last row beside the window. She sighed before she sit because her enemy was seated beside her. As she sit down, she remove dust from her uniform. "Haha! I win. You are late today!" Myungsoo smirked. Hyerin ignored her and do her own thing. "Hello? Can't you hear me? Are you deaf or something?" Myungsoo tapped Hyerin's shoulder many times but still, Hyerin ignored him. "Fine, you ignore me, I'm going to ignore you too." Myungsoo started to do his own things and ignored Hyerin. 'Tsk..Like you never ignore me before..' Hyerin thought. The bell rang telling their class is over and it is time for recess. Hyerin ran to IU's seat which was in the front row. "IU,IU!" Hyerin said cheerfully. "Mwo?" IU chuckled and linked to Hyerin's hand. Both of them went to the canteen together. They went to buy their lunch, after buying, they were searching for a table until..

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" Hyerin shouted. A milk was spilled on her uniform by Myungsoo. Myungsoo flipped her food tray..well, not 'accidentally'. He turned around and just walked away. Hyerin really mad about it until she even cried. She walked angrily to the garden school and sit there followed by IU. "Hyerin-ah..Gwenchanna?" IU sit beside her and tapped her back. "I hate him..I can't stand it anymore..My grandmother left this uniform until the day where she passed away. And now, it was spoiled just because of that stupid guy." Hyerin sobbed. She wiped her cheeks which was being wet by her tears. "I know your feeling Hyerin..I know it.." IU hugged Hyerin and comfort her. Recess time has ended and IU success making Hyerin laughed by telling her Running Man's funny scenes. In the class, nor one of them has speak. Their seat was very quiet until some of the pupil getting uneasy with it since both of them always argue ad they felt something missing about it. 

Hyerin's POV

Oh yeah! School is over! At last, I'm free from the guy..Hopefully tomorrow he will not come to school. Hope he get into accident? OMG..I'm getting very evil now..I'm on my way to my house until I saw 2 kids playing balls beside the road. The girl accidentally kicked the ball to the road and the boy went to get the ball. When he went to get the ball, a lorry appeared that makes my heart beats very fast. Then, when I was going to save the boy, there's a boy around my age pushed me and went to save him. I didn't saw his face but his back view remind me of 'Myungsoo'. 

End of Hyerin's POV

Hyerin arrived at her house and she saw Myungsoo's parent and her parent were sitting in the living room. Hyerin bowed at them and went upstairs. After 2 hours, Myungsoo's parent went home. Hyerin still upstairs updating her blog "Hyerin-ah! Come down please, I have a good news for you!" Her mother shouted. Hyerin sighed and went downstairs. "Nae omma?" Hyerin replied. "Sit here.." Hyerin's mother tapped the chair beside her while her father went to the supermarket. "Hyerin-ah..You know Myungsoo and Our family's relationship is like a best friend right?" Her mother said. Hyerin nodded. "Since you doesn't have a boyfriend.." Her mother haven't finished her sentence yet and Hyerin interupt:"Don't tell me you want Myungsoo to be my boyfriend!" Hyerin widened her eyes. "No No, It was not like that sweet heart.." Her mother calm her down. Hyerin relieved. "Myungsoo is not going to be your boyfriend..But, he will be your..HUSBAND." Hyerin's mother said in a calm voice. "Ahh..so..not boyfriend..Good..wait..What did you say? MYUNGSOO?! TO BE MY HUSBAND?!" Hyerin stood up and widened her eyes. "Yeah..We already planned it since..Last month..I know you like it..No need to say thank you.." Hyerin's mother laughed and went to the kitchen. Hyerin was left there standing while in her heart was like going to kill her parent for doing it. 

While in Myungsoo's position...

"Myungsoo, what did you do until your uniform was dirty?" His mother asked. Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulder and went to change his clothes. "After you finish, come down here..I have good news for you.." His mother said. Myungsoo quickly changed his clothes and went downstairs. "Soo..What is the good news? You going to Japan? You giving me a car? Am I getting a sister?" Myungsoo asked with full of curiousity. "I'm not going to Japan,You are not getting a car and you are not getting a sister. AIgoo..You really excited huh? You will get more excited if I tell you this.." His mother said with a smile on her face. "You are getting married with Park Hyerin!" His mother said with a clap and went to work with Myungsoo's father. Myungsoo's smile dissapeared after hearing it. "Park Hyerin?!THE PERSON WHO I'VE JUST SPILLED THE MILK THIS MORNING?!" Myungsoo shouted in frustration. 


I have a good feeling about this story! Thanks for subscring 'chiimii' !! ;) First subscriber! <3