In Principio

THE UNDEAD!! 언데드!! || Monster Edition || Revamping ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
in pricipio    Chapter one / 19-04-19

 

17-08-2012


Sweats.
Scorching heat.
Humid.

Few of the many things that made this good-looking guy named Kim Jong-in, had a sour and gloom face early in the morning. Some believed that some people tended to be more agressive and irritated because of being in a hot summer.  

Some believed it was because trouble sleeping, dehydrations and being cooped up inside to avoid sweltering heat which were all contributed to worsening mood in warm weather.

To this tanned guy, being under the sun was just an easy feat for him. What made him bothered the most was how he looked almost under the stares of some hungry hyenas as they were taking note of how y his sweaty looks was.

This wasn't a freaking amazon. Damn. s.

How he hated those thirsty and hungry hyenas. How he wished they were all get caught in cages by the animal protection unit and kept them there or even put an end to their pathetic ty lives.

He had been drifting away from Myths class since this morning. He couldn't concentrate much as he had been stressing over his pathetic self. 

Mr Chuan Zeke was currently reciting some lines from the Myths textbook about zombies. Well, now it had his attention. Jong-in had been thinking about how could one think about some zombie apocalypse concept and somehow got it popularised and trended among young people. He really loved the aesthetics in zombie movies. 

'The real roots of the legend are even older than this…The world zombi comes from N’Zambe, a word from an african language, Haitian. And in the African myths, the story about sorcerers raising dead from the grave was already there. More or less.. now let's move on to another myth...Vampire..in which I believed this is the common topics you girls always fawned over...' The way he said it somehow irked him.

'What is there to romanticise about? It is just another unknown murderer who has an addiction to blood' thought Jong-in, when he saw the girls in his class seemed eager to learn more about Vampires.

Mr Chuan...Zeke now had changed the topic to another. He would rather call him Zeke than Mr Chuan. His respect for him as a teacher was almost none at all. Well now back to the topic, in his opinion, vampire was always the overrated topics to ever existed. Girls seemed to love them or even romanticise and get excited at the idea of getting bitten by a vampire.

would always be a .

''Vampirism. The term vampire, manifested from a folklore just like how the romans had their fair share tale of demons and spirits. The notion of vampirism has been existed for millinea-', Zeke stopped and was silent for a minute. 'This is ing boring' sighed Jong-in as he believed the only reason for the professor to even change the subject to vampire was to get attentions from these girls.

Yeah, he was a quite hot for a boring old class, Jong-in didn 't want to admit it but it was true and factual nonetheless.

Perhaps Zeke had noticed now that a student in his class particularly the one sit at the back i.e. Jong-in, barely paid attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter