There's no light in my eyes

I trust you with my eyes shut

Cold. The wind was so cold, blowing against my skin. I spread my hands to the sides, letting myself unite completely in the fresh air.
Maybe not so fresh. It felt right, but the smell of smoke; I could sense it. Sometimes I'm happy I can't see it; I prefer to believe it's fresh. I am lying to myself.
I put my hands on your waist, while you were ducking down. Taking full control of the machine underneath us.

**

"Dani. I love you"
"I know you do."

**

Your lips are soft. You're smiling. I can feel your lips under mine, firming into this thin beautiful line of happiness. You always smile. You're always happy.
I ran my fingers across your arm; Right there, just a bit lower from the shoulder I could feel this wound. X shaped all bruise, which I caused; Well you got it because of me. I couldn't stop myself from frowning. You felt it and firmly grabbed my wrist. Incorporating your fingers with mine.
You always say it's not my fault. But if I could protect myself this wound wouldn't firm itself on your perfect skin.
You bit my lip; It's just something that you do when you want my full attention, when you want me to smile. You always do it without even realizing.
I smiled at your silliness; I can read you like an open book, you know.
I kissed your lips and pushed you down. Let's just be genially happy; Just for now.
Even tough we're in an old, wracked car; In the middle of the empty road, with the smoke coiling around.. I want to be with you.
The only thing that make me happy is you. Thank you for loving me.
She pinned me onto the leather and kissed my lips moving her tongue in my mouth grinding her body against mine.
"Hyomin" I whisper you name. Another touch. Another moan escaped my lips. Unsteady breathing. I wish I could see your face.

**

Rustling. I can hear it clearly. It's so quiet tough, too quiet to be trouble. I raised my head from your lap and steped outside the car, walking toward the little rustle.
'Where is it?'
"Dani-Ah" You woke up and caught me. I smiled. The rustle is moving away.
I took your hand and laughed together with you.

**

They smell so good. Flowers. Tiny little flowers. You said they're white. I can feel the weak grass under my feet.
These flowers are just like you and me, you know? They have nothing but each other, and even tough they are weak. They are alive.
"Catch me"
I giggled.
"You moving away, I can hear you" I grinned and reached my hands toward your direction.
You caught my hand and pushed yourself closer. Your soft lips. I love them. I love you.
I through them up and they fell right back on my head. You laughed and touched my shoulder.
I held your hand as we walked away.
I don't need anything but you.

**

I rose up but you pulled me back down.
"Shhh, we don' want to scare it away" I could hear your silent giggle.
I waited, my gaze fixated at the void, or maybe at you; I don't even know.
You missed and it flew away; I giggled as you huffed like this. I rose up and ran around, the wind blowing in my hair. I didn't need anything but you.
You hugged my shoulder and took me away.

**

I sat down on the ground and waited for you to return. Where did you go? I could hear your foot steps come closer. And now you're in front of me.
"Look what I have" I could feel you reaching forward.
Soft. Something very soft met my fingers; I took them back at a reflex.
I reached for it again. So fury and soft. It's a bunny; I smiled. I loved animals and since everything I didn't get the chance to find any.
I assumed they all died.
This bunny is just like us. Made it throw. Against all the odds.
You sat down by me. Talking about these nice things. I smiled; Your happiness just makes me happy.
I the little fury rabbit and it just sat there, so calm.

**

You stopped the motorcycle and I got off. You said we could finally get some comfortable sleep.
I could sleep anywhere tough, as long as you're with me. I circled around in happiness and you hugged me. Taking me along.
Voices. They're back. They're back for me. We stepped backwards and you pushed me behind you. Again protecting me with your own body. Metal. You drew out your sword. Metal colliding against each other. I held onto your hand. I'm so scared. More metal colliding, and we run. I held onto you, as strong as I could. I can't see what's going on. Hyomin.
I fell down. I could hear you fighting. Fighting for me. You grabbed my hand again and pulled me up. More metal sounds and someone grabbed my hand, you yelled. He dropped it off. What's going on?!
Suddenly I can't feel you're touch anymore. Where are you? Hyomin? And someone grabbed me, throwing me against his shoulder. I screamed and fought back. Let me go.
"Dani!" I could hear you scream. I was set down. Someone touched my hair and I pushed myself against something.

**

I sit here. Alone. And it's cold. It's a cage and I'm trapped. I roamed against all of it already. No way for me to get out; And I don't even know where you are. I hug my legs and just sit. I simply wait. rustle and something hit the cage. Is it going to hit me? I can't see. Another sound, I move away. Another one and I squeezed myself against the cold metal bars. It stopped.
"Dani-Ah"
"Dani-Ah"
Some one is calling me; It sounds so much like you.
"Dani-Ah" I move forward. Toward the voice. Toward you.
"It's okay" A hand. Someone is holding my hand.
"Dani-Ah"
"Unnie" I whispered. It's you.
I reached my hand forward and touch your face, your hand hovering above mine.
No. It;s not you. It's not your skin. It's not you. She's playing tricks with me.
She's playing tricks with me. I pulled my hand back.
Anger. And I feel it coming. I can hear glass shutter.
I know you'll be back. Hyomin. I love you. I trust you. I trust you to come back for me.
I trust you with my eyes shut . I trust you. Always.
I love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well so far it's just a one shot; But as the second part will be released I'll continue it to a two-shot.
And if people will like it and might turn it into a full fanfic.
So please leave comments, okay?

Pretty please? With cherry on top? :<

I wanna know how I did~