Chapter 1

The perfect one for Sueji-ah~! [ 5 goddesses ^O^ ]

              The sounds of her alarm clock rang her ears . Suzy sat up on her bed and opened the curtains of her windows . Her room was all made out of  white and lace. She smiled brightly as she saw her next door neighbour , Kim Soohyun , who's bedroom was facing hers ( like you belong with me by taylor swift >,<) . She waved her hand and mouthed , " Annyeong~! " . Soohyun laughed at her actions and imitated her back. She giggled and tried to hand signal him , " See you in school! ". He nodded to her and Suzy then went to get ready for school.

               Suzy waited for IU in front of her house as IU lived opposite her. The other girls live a few blocks away . When IU approached her , Suzy hugged her. "Ji-eun ah! You look so pretty today~! I haven't seen you in a long time ! ".  IU giggled and grabbed Suzy's hand and they walked to school together. IU , Suzy and Min were very very very close friends. The three knew each other since they were three . Jia and Fei were too childhood friends but they only started to form as a group about 5 years ago . They each know about every single detail about every single member and that was how close they were. 

               " Annyeong! " Min started to run to them when they arrived at the school gate. She started jumping up and down and hugging Suzy and IU as it was already 2 weeks since she had seen the two of them. It was the end of the summer break and they each went on holidays with their family on the last 2 weeks of the holidays.  Jia and Fei hugged the other two too.

                The 5 of them walked into their school , Kirin Arts School , and every boy turned their heads towards them . Fei , Suzy  and IU went into KAS through their voices , Jia went in through her flexibility and Min went in through her dancing. They each have perfect bodies but Suzy always stood out from all of them. Even though Min works the hardest , Suzy gets most of the attention although she does not practice as much as Min but Min does not say anything about it and just gives her spotlight to Suzy . Jia , Suzy , IU and Min were all 16 but Fei was 17 so they had to split as they needed to get to class. They all said their goodbyes and left Fei . The 4 walked to English class. Min lived in USA for 4 years when she was young so she could speak english fluentlly . She only takes English to be with Suzy.

                Mr Park Jin Young strutted into the room. " Annyeong Mr Park! Long time no see! " Min said in english. He smiled to Min and looked at the class  , " Hello everyone , I understand a lot of you hate english class but for this semester , I would appreciate it if you'd all listen in class! So , let's start right now! " The whole class groaned. Although the 4 always pay attention in class , it's hard to pay attention in Mr Park's class. He'd talk really slowly and dragged his words. 

                In the middle of the class , Mr Park gave them assignments to do . Suzy finished hers and wanted to go up to Mr Park's desk to give it to him. As she went up to his desk , hyunA stuck out her feet so that she would trip. Suzy was unaware of her feet and was just continuing her walk to Mr Park's desk until..

"SUZY!!!"