They met

My Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

There he is again, right on time. 

He walked in, ordering his same drink as usual. A one shot espresso with a cold foam on top. My eyes followed him from when he ordered to when he stood by waiting for his drink. I don’t know his name but I see him come here at least 3 to 4 times a week for the past two months. I leaned against my chin, still watching him. He stood tall in his long gray coat - his perm hair is neatly styled as his bangs are away from his dark eyes. From his side profile, I can see his hook but slender nose and rose lips that match his golden skin. I call him “beautiful stranger”, I know - but it’s simple. 

Dress so nicely too, I wonder where he’s going after this

He wore a white button up and black dress pants. I could see Jiuen smiling so wide and began playing with her hair. 

Ah, the flirting begins. 

 Jieun has also been noticing him coming in as well and been hyping herself to talk to him. He's just her type. I eyed him up and down. Well, he is anybody's type. I tilted my head, admiring his hand tattoo as well. After a while, I looked up and noticed he was staring back at me. I snapped my head back to my laptop and blinked in surprise. 

What the heck? Oh my gosh, I hope he didn't notice that I was staring at him so long.

I patted my cheeks in embarrassment and began focusing on the coffee shop logo and menu for new drinks that will be coming out soon. I began typing and clicking away on focusing the design until I heard a chair slide and there he was, standing in front of me. 

“May I sit next to you?” He asked and I could only blink at him. Many times in fact, thinking that the “beautiful stranger” coming up to me was only delusional. Oh my gosh, he is so cute..  “I noticed you’re always here and wanted to

Please log in to read the full chapter