first.

a lie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

winter's pov

being in love for me is hard especially in this generation cause everyone is falling in love so easily and you cannot even find a serious person nowadays
i've had 4 girlfriend but none of them made it a year or so with me, my recent one didnt work and i've been single for couple months now i did realize how cringe it is falling in love with someone.

"damn im so ing friendless" i opened my laptop and i saw a group that is about my fav kpop girlgroup and i immediately joined cause im so bored right now. "sigh, what is this..what i gotta fill this up" i put my introduction in the group and turned off my laptop "now i gotta go touch grass" i texted my friends and asked if they wanna go hang out "these people are busy with their girlfriends huh..now what do i do' i slumped back onto my bed "arghhh im so boredd" suddenly i heard a notification coming from my laptop, i immediately opened it and saw that someone sent a friend request "what..who's this.." i looked at the username "jiman_0411?"

karina's pov
"a new member om the group? whoa she looks cool ngl, im gonna add her let's see if she's cool to talk to" i added the new member and her username is minjeo isn't cool? or is it just me heheh "noww i just gotta wait for her reply" i layed down on my bed just waiting for the new member to accept my friend request. 

winter's pov
(on the chat)

Jiman_0411
- hi I saw ur intro on the group chat n u looked pretty co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter