Binged like 10 disney movies and im inspired as

Unhappy ending
Please log in to read the full chapter

Karina asked her mom how she had met dad all that time ago.

 

Karina would ask that a lot, and karina's mom would gladly tell her the fairytale love story between her and her husband everytime she asked, a million times over.

 

To her mom, the day she met her loverman was the happiest day of her life. 

 

No matter how many times she told the story, it remained unchanged, as sweet and sincere as young love could be.

 

They had met in a coffee shop.

 

Two young, dumb and broke university students in a coffee shop. 

 

A slip of his hand caused his drink to spill out onto her shirt.

 

The shirt was nothing, she said.

 

It was hard to express with words alone, but karina's mom knew there was something more between her and the random boy who had spilled his coffee all over her favourite shirt.

 

As if their fates had crossed, the stars had aligned and they had been brought together that day. 

 

It wasn't just love at first sight, it was more than that. 

 

It was the way they comforted each other, the way their eyes lit up whenever they see each other, the lame jokes they told each other, the way they reminisced on "the good old days" on late nights or the way they still celebrated valentine's day after 20 years.

 

And the girl was right, 

 

Because four years later, the boy got on one knee and professed his unyielding love for the girl. 

 

The world worked in strange ways, but history always repeated itself. 

 

This time, it wasn't a boy who stood in front of karina, but a girl. 

 

A random short girl with a bob cut who was running late for her literature class. 

 

" i'm so sorry." 

 

"it's okay, it's just a shirt." 

 

It was not, in fact, just a shirt. It was karina's favourite shirt, but karina wouldn't let her know that. 

 

"i'm genuinely so sorry i'm running late and i don't know its messing with me somehow-" 

 

Cute. 

 

"forget it, this costed me like 3 cents. What's your name?" 

 

"uh-i'm winter. I'll pay you back

Please log in to read the full chapter