fin.

Moody
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yo, Melanie, d-"

Serena stopped in mid-sentence while opening her sister's bedroom door and saw her on the phone with someone.

"Ah, never mind. I'll come back when you're done."

Serena gave her sister a half-wave while hearing a somewhat familiar voice from the mobile device speaking to her sister.

"Hey, let me talk to her real quick."

Before Serena could close the door and leave, Melanie stopped her.

"Oh, Serena, wait."

Melanie rose from her bed into a sitting position while turning her phone around so that Serena could view the front end.

"Riki wants to talk to you."

"No." Serena deadpanned as she could hear Riki scoffed before seeing him on her sister's's phone.

The pair were Face-Timing one another.

"Hi." Riki greeted Serena with a bright smile and a wave.

She stayed where she was and smiled at him.

"Hi. What do you want?"

"I wanna ask you something important."

"No."

"Oh, c'mon. You don't even know what I was gonna ask."

"Don't care."

Serena watched as her sister rose from the bed and headed towards her while Melanie gave her sister her phone.

"Here. You can talk to him. I'm gonna look for something to eat."

"Bu-"

She passed her older sister the phone and left towards the kitchen. This left Serena with her little sister's mobile phone as she continued to stand in-between Melanie's bedroom door frame. She sighed before gazing at Riki.

"Okay, kid, what?"

Riki rolled his eyes at the nickname, but grinned slyly.

"So, I have a question."

"Mmhmm."

Serena waited for Riki to ask her the question, but he just stared at her with a grin on his face. She shot him a narrowed look.

"What is your question, Riki?"

"Are you still mad at your boyfriend?"

"Why?"

"Because we haven't hung out since you've started ignoring him for some reason."

"I have my reasons and it's only been a few days, too."

There was a pause as Riki glanced away from her to look to the side for a few seconds before facing her again.

"Why are you angry with Heeseung?"

Her brows furrowed.

"Why does that concern you?"

Serena grew annoyed as she left her sister's room and joined Melanie in the kitchen while talking to Riki still.

"Besides, you only said you had one question, so why are you asking more?"

"Because I can and I think you should get over your moodiness and have a talk with Heeseung."

"And I think you should mind your business about his and I's relationship."

Riki chuckled, looking away from Serena as his eyes fixed on her again.

"Seriously, what did he do to make you ignore him on everything for three days?"

"Don't worry about it."

However, Melanie answered as she was done with her sister's antics as well.

"She's just being moody, that's all. She's mad at Heeseung because he ignored her while gaming and didn't even notice she had left."

Riki frowned while looking to the right of him.

"Really?"

Serena eyed Riki, wondering why he kept looking to the side of him.

"What's wrong, RIki? Are you okay?"

"Well..." He trailed off with a sheepish laugh.

"Well what?"

Riki's phone panned away from him so that the view now focused on Heeseung who's been beside Riki this whole time since she's been talking to him.

"Hi, Serena." Heeseung greeted his girlfriend with a wave and an awkward look appearing on his face.

"How have you been?"

"Peachy."

She turned away from him and looked at her sister instead. Melanie noticed and gave Serena a look to focus on her boyfriend at hand.

"Serena, please look at me."

Came Heeseung's voice and Serena shook her head.

"No."

Before Heeseung could respond, Serena immediately hung up and returned Melanie's phone back to her.

"If Riki calls again, then I don't wanna talk to him."

She gave her older sister a look.

Please log in to read the full chapter