Chapter 1 : Mommy Winter

lost in your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning, Mama" a little haired kid with bangs and wearing pink pajamas with bunny prints greeted Winter.

"Mama, gising ka na po please" as she struggles to shake her Mother.

"Gutom na po ako, Mama." that caught Winter's attention

She doesn't want her kid to feel hungry and it's also almost time for her to work.

"Talaga ba, baby?" as she stretched her arms upward and then face her daughter who is holding her favorite bunny plushie. It's like Winter is seeing her reflection.

"Yes, Mama. Pati Tita Aeri is downstairs na po." Winter thanks God that Aeri is already here because she needs her to take Valentine to her school.

"Nagluto na ba si Tita Aeri mo?" and the kid nods "Wag mong kainin 'yon, bebe ko. Nilagyan ng lason ng Tita mo 'yon" she jokingly said to her kid and both of them giggled. Same face, same giggle.

"HOY AUSTRIA, I HEARD YOU KAYA" said Winter's forever bestie downstairs. Both of them ignored what the girl downstairs

Kinuha ni Winter ang anak niya at kinandong sa kanyang legs. Looking at her beautiful babygirl, the only love she have left for him. 

"You look so pretty, my love" sabi ni Winter habang inaayusan ang magulong buhok ng kanyang anak. Manang mana sa kanya ang kagandahan talaga. 

"You look so lovely, mommy" the kid responded while reaching out for Winter's cheeks. Both palms on her cheeks, adoring her child. A tear caught Winter off guard. It's too early for reminiscing and being tear-eyed. 

"Let's go down na. Baka mainis na si Tita Aeri sa atin" sabi ni winter habang sakbot sakbot ang kanyang anak. 

Nakababa na silang dalawa at nakita nila si Aeri na nakaupo na sa lamesa at kumakain. 

"Tagal niyong magina. I have a schedule in 2 hours." inarte ni Aeri kay Winter which tinawanan nalang niya.

"Okay po, madam. Kakain na po kami" sabi ni Winter habang tinutulungan si Valentine makaupo sa tabi niya. 

"So...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter