« 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴 88 » Mnet's newest survival show。 APPLY CLOSED, FINISHING PRE-SHOW CONTENT! ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

Description

Genesis 88 is a co-ed survival show, aiming to change the industry. Created to be Produce 101's successor, will it live up to expectations, or will the Produce scandals leave scars on this new show?

Foreword

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

Synopsis

44 girls, 44 boys. Many Korean companies, a few foreign ones and some hopeful individuals. A battle for 10 spots in a coed group. Combine these ingredients together with the secret Produce ingredient, and you get Genesis 88.

After the massive Produce franchise went down in flames because of the rigging scandals, mnet wasn't done with survival shows yet. With a fresh director and a fresh of paint, a new survival show was born. It was a Produce copy in some fields, but it also wasn't. New things keep the public interested, and this way, perhaps they could get away with a little bit more.

Rumors started to spread that mnet was creating a new survival show, and that it would start airing in August 2021. Of course netizens were angry, but yet, everyone and their cat tuned in again to vote for their favourite trainees in the hopes that they could debut. It's like magic, a spell that the majority of kpop fans are affected by. You just can't ignore it, and mnet knows this really well.

Their new child is named Genesis 88, and it came with the regular produce formula, but also a surprise. Genesis 88 will have 44 boys and 44 girls competing for a spot in a 10-membered co-ed group. So on top of the regular competition, the two genders also have to both face each other and work together for those desired fancy couches on the pyramid. Fans were worried because of the massive gen 4 gender barrier, but maybe mnet will finally do something positive for the industry?

Rules

1. Subscribe if you want to apply and/or vote, otherwise your vote won't be counted.

2. No bashing, no negativity, no hate, no plagiarism. If someone breaks this rule, please don't hestitate to come tell me and I will take care of it.

3. Please be an active reader and give me feedback if your character is a main in the story.

4. This story will have interactive voting. Please vote fairly, vote for the characters you like, not just your own and if you don't like my characters, don't vote for them solely to get on good terms with me, because that stuff won't work. Also, if you cheat... why? This is just fiction. Cheating is rude and disrespectful and will also result in a ban if found out. I'm going to kick your character out like mnet can really do. Because of this, votes of new or burner accounts won't be counted.

5. Have fun!

coded by HiRitu

HiRitu
theres so many hybe subsidiaries (which is to be expected with their monopoly mess) and im lowkey baffled, theyve really gone insane