-1-

Sunflowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

02 — "It reminded me of you."

Sunflowers remind me of you.

It didn't matter how many times Seungyoon passed in front of the flower shop and looked at those flowers. Much less, however many different bouquets he bought, no other flower would catch his attention as these ones did.

The sunflowers.

Maybe it was because of their color or the way they managed to be so unique. The light scent that entered his nostrils was soft, the yellowish and slightly orange tone managed to enchant his eyes, as well as the slight movement in which it followed the sun. Everything about that particular flower always managed to find a way to captivate him much more than he imagined.

Or simply because that flower specifically reminded him of someone very similar to it, in those ways.

It was impossible to look at each of them and not remember his boyfriend. Of his strange interests and weird clothes, but that made him extremely attractive in Seungyoon’s eyes. Just like his confusing paintings, but full of meaning so beautiful that Kang's chest knotted, such was the pride he felt in seeing them firsthand and then hanging on the wall of some exhibition.

Even though Seungyoon questioned the reasons for his daily obsessions, and knew he would spend hours explaining every minute detail, as if it were a new painting that Kang still hadn't found the meaning o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter