PROLOGO

Ode For Y_u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm not good at remembering things. i hated forgetting. but somehow, i remember her.

every bit and part of her, like she's a song i wouldn't mind singing until i couldn't anymore.

how her touch burned my skin, not literally but in a sense the feeling lingers. how her fingertips danced tracing my face. how she finds my other hand and clasped it with her own.

i can still feel her hands on mine.

i remember everyth— maybe not, but i remember her.

"what are you reading?" she asked me. i felt her hand circling around my waist, her chin on my shoulder, i guess she's taking a peak at the book i was holding. she was back hugging me and i didn't mind being this close to her.

"orpheus and eurydice." i simply answered, closing the book as i finished reading the last word of the page. i leaned at her, putting my left hand at the top of her hand.

"hmm, what are your thoughts about it?" she swayed us slowly

"he loved her too much, that's why he descended and followed her. and he loved her too much he failed—had he loved her a little to less they would've made it out. had he loved her a little less he shouldn't have gone after her."

i remember the little things, the sweet nothings, the in-betweens, the petty arguments, the silly teasing, and the unsaid words.

i remember her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter