You smell like onions 🧅 Chanyeol

One shot collections for EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

                                   🧅🧅🧅 

“What did I ever do to you to deserve this?”

I sniffed for the third time, I felt the two line stream of moist on my face, one comes from my eye and one comes from my nose. I scrunched my nose unable to use my both hands to wipe it.

 

Why am I ugly crying? Over this petty thing, these stupid tears, I can’t see properly and it’s only hindering my activity. My face is mess, I am probably looking like a beggar. Oh my gosh it can’t be.

 

 I sniffed and blinked my eyes trying to get rid those snot and tears yet I failed to do so.

 

“Even you, you are making me cry!”

 

My sight in front of me is already blurred and I can’t continue what I am doing.

 

Tears? Please cooperate with me. I can’t take this anymore.

 

 

 

 

“Auntie! Why am I doing this instead of Minri? This is purely unfair! My eyes can’t take this anymore.

 

I hate you onions!”

 

 

I protested to Aunt Lee I was cutting the onions for hours I can’t take any longer to endure this dangerous activity for my precious eyes and my nose. And I have an important meeting later at 3 in the afternoon and it’s already 2:15 and I haven’t taken a bath! This was my cousin supposed to be task but she fooled me and sneaks out, that sly fox!

 

My eyes are hurting so much and it felt burning endlessly no matter I’ve tried to close my eyes while cutting it does not work! Just because of those merciless red bulbs called onions. I swear if I saw her later I will make her eat a whole piece of raw red onion without water!

 

It always ends like this, I am suffering from the task that was supposed to her.

 

“Alright that’s enough for today, do you know where’s your incredibly lazy cousin is?”

I was like hearing the bells, immediately I stand up from crouching for hours, I removed the hand gloves and I marched where the sink is. After I assure I washed my hands well I am not sure if the spiciness of onion does not slipped even I wore protective gear. I washed my face especially my eyes.

 

“Auntie. Don’t even ask where she is, you know she is in her boyfriend’s house!”

I sputtered and I rolled my eyes after that I blow my nose, oh my goodness this is disgusting. I heard a shrieked coming from my aunt then I felt her heavy slapped on my back.

 

“Just go on your bathroom! This child I am washing the cabbage in that sink! Goodness both of you and Minri are so utterly well behaved.”

 

I chuckled softly as I wiped my nose with the sleeve of my shirt I don’t mind since I’ll take a bath soon.

 

“Don’t worry Auntie I am more well behaved than her.”

 

I went to my room in my Aunt’s house here in Seoul, after I left the kitchen where I sliced a bunch of onions. Right now I am living away from my parents though I went home in my province every time there is no uni or on holiday vacation. In exchange of living here I helped my Auntie in her Kimchi business that’s explained what happened earlier.

A quick shower is the only I need, I proceed to wore my outfit for my important appointment for today that I carefully thought last night what style should I pick. And I ended wearing a powder blue long sleeve dress that ends above my knees, and a silver ballet flat. I braided my hair side way I left my uneven bangs naturally framing my face and a little of make up with my peach rose lipstick and I’m done! I picked my tote bag and I left my room.

 

 “Auntie, I’ll be back in three or four hours- I’ll just update you.”

I shouted in my top of my lungs since I am already outside the house. I heard her fast pace stomping nearing the gate.

 

“ Aish Just don’t be late for dinner!”

 

“Got it!”

 

It looks like timing is on my side as exactly I arrived at the waiting shed the bus just halted. It’s a good thing since I’m a really in rush, I’m afraid I am going to be late! And it’s not good to happen, my appointment is essential and it’s rare to happen these days so as much as I can I will be there in time anywhere the meeting place it is. The bus is jam packed no choice I stand at the back but it doesn’t matter the important is I’m on my way, I peeked to my wrist watch when the bus stops when it cross the stop signs.

 

3:10

 

I unconsciously bit my lips, my anxious feeling escalated, I can’t help to think of negative thoughts if I didn’t make it on time. I don’t want it to happen, I can’t afford to see him being u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter