PROLOGUE

Sweet Sugar

Choi Eunji, a woman in her early twenties, sighed for the umpteenth time that day. After she checked her phone in the morning, she’s been frowning, and that makes her best friend, Park Siyeon, worried.

"Seriously, what did you see?" She approaches the shorter woman, who’s lying her head on the desk in their shared room.

Eunji suddenly whined loudly. "What should I do, Siyeon?"

"If you’re not telling me anything, how should I help you?" Siyeon has been friends with Eunji for a really long time. So, whenever her best friend is facing some trouble, Siyeon always helps her.

"You know, I’m not from a rich family and you helped me so much that I don’t want to bother you anymore."

Siyeon frowns and scolds her friend, cutely. "There’s no such thing that bothers me. We’ve been through a lot and spending some money on my sister is nothing."

"But you’ve helped me with finances since high school."

Eunji hugs her friend and rambles that she's an adult and she should find her own money. But, Eunji has always been busy with assignments and projects as she is a multimedia major.

Siyeon, on the other hand, is majoring in education. Although it is quite hectic, Siyeon lives a good life as her parents always give her a huge amount of monthly allowance. Not to forget, she also receives extra money for always being the top student in her class.

Eunji is an average, decent girl. Her CGPA for each semester is good. If Siyeon is in the first class, then Eunji is in the second class.

Eunji can be in the first rank class, but her assignments and projects are always hard-core and it takes a lot of energy and ideas that make her drain easily. Besides, she’s not a person who would spend money for an extra class.

Out of nowhere, Eunji sits up and looks at Siyeon with an unknown look.

"That’s it. That’s the easiest way I can get extra money. "

Eunji gets her phone and scrolls while Siyeon just looks at her in question. "What are you trying to do?"

"I’m going to get myself a sugar daddy." Eunji grinned, and Siyeon looked at her in horror.

"What the hell, Ji?!"