Mr.

Mr.kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                       Mr.

              Hmm...he is so handsome. How can he be so handsome? He is so hot. Nobody can compare to him. And he is so y. His eyes are so intense. I wish i was his. I wish he was mine. He is so perfect. And the way he smiles. He is truly an amazing.

"Mr.Lee"

I just can't stop thinking about him. His perfection. And his body. He has one y body. He is a god. And his tattoos. They are all mine. Mine. My -

"Lee seungri"

"G-dragon"

I woke up from my daydreaming. The whole class was laughing at me. I lift my eyes to meet a pair of any one's.

I gulp. Mr.kwon is glaring at me. I am a dead meat now.

"Mr.Lee, were you day dreaming in my class?"

Before i can say anything he says again.

"Daydraming about g-dragon?"

I don't say anything. I don't wanna make him angry more than he is. He walks down to me. Dominance and intimidation is radiating off of him. He stops in front of my desk and He bends down to my level.

"I don't like it when students space out in my class a lot more than they pass my tests. Is that clear?"

Yeah. I'm not the smartest kid in the class. It also doesn't mean that i'm dumb. I am an average student. I like studying. But not his subject. I neither like him nor his subject, Mathamatics. 

"I'm sorry"

"I don't want your apology. Say that to your parents who are wasting their time and money."

My eyes sting at his words. He is an and everyone knows that. He straightens himself and walks to the board.

Daesung, my best friend who is sitting beside me pats my arm reassuringly. He is my only best friend. We know each other since we were in diapers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter