Introduction

Physics Chemistry Biology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul National University is a well known university in South Korea. Many students came here to make their future bright. The include so many colleges like music, art, engineering, science, etc. and students choose their interest. Just like that three 20 year old girl took admission in this university to make their dreams come true.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are childhood friends their parents are also very close as their parents work in the same field. Their parents are scientists in in different branches but they all work in same laboratory.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are also very interested in science justlike their parents and their parents also wish that their child became a greatest scientist. To fulfil their dream and their parent's wish Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu took admission in Seoul National University after completing their high school. Three of them are very good in science but they have different majors. Dahyun is major in chemistry, Chaeyoung is major in physics and tzuyu is major in biology. 

They join a science college in the University and became very popular because of their intelligence. Every teacher in the college like them and appreciate their talent, but some students got jealous of them.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and tzuyu are nerds. Yes, they are popular but some students who are the bullies of the college bully them because they are nerds and becuase of their innocent and kind personality they didn't raise their voice against the bullies.

Among those all bullies and bad students, there are three students who irrigate them the most. Sana, Momo and Mina. 

Sana, Momo and Mina also study their because their parents force them otherwise they don't have any interest in science and all. The three girls are beautiful, hot and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter