Fin.

Your Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light shined brightly through the window.

Yujin groaned in her displeasure, She frowned when she realizes that it’s still 7am.

 

Feeling sleepy, Yujin blinked her eyes serveral times before being able to keep it open. But she broke into a wide smile as she realized that someone is laying beside her, still sleeping peacefully. It’s none other than her Minjoo.

 

Yujin carefully caressed and admire the beauty’s face, afraid that the latter might wake up because of her. She doesn’t have a heart to wake up her princess from her peaceful sleep.

 

“How come you look this beautiful even when you are sleeping?” Yujin mumbles to herself softly as she still caressed the latter’s face softly, like there’s no tomorrow. Well What if there’s really no tomorrow.

Yujin stopped what she was doing as she feels Minjoo began to stir in her sleep. Yujin smiles at sight before leaning to give a kiss on Minjoo’s forehead. “Good morning princess”

 

Minjoo’s eyes began to slowly flutter open, She broke into a smile as She saw Yujin staring at her affectionately. “Do you have a good sleep last night?” Minjoo asked before hiding her face in her girlfriend’s neck, snuggling into her.

“Of course, I always have the best sleep whenever I’m with you” Yujin smiles, softly rubbing Minjoo’s back. “What time is it?” Minjoo asked, as she lifted her head to look into the eyes that always make her feel like she’s the most loved person in the world.

 

“It’s 7am. It’s too early right?” Yujin answers softly as she glances at clock across the room. “What should we do today?”

“Let’s continue our cuddling session” Minjoo chuckles softly, before pulling Yujin for another tight embrace. “Sure. If that’s what you want, princess.” Yujin said, placing a kiss on her girlfriend’s head.

The couple stayed in each other’s arms for a while before heading to the kitchen as their stomach starts growing.

 

“How come there are only some ramen and eggs in your refrigerator?” Minjoo scolded, giving a glare at her lover. She was looking for something to cook for their breakfast but only to find some ramen, eggs and bread on the counter. She suddenly feels bad for not taking a good care of her girlfriend.

 

Yujin pouted and looks down like a puppy that got scolded by her owner. “I usually eat out as I’m busy so I don’t have time to cook and eat at home”. Minjoo sighed. “I’m going to make us some scrambled eggs and toast, okay?” Minjoo asked softly, which Yujin nods as response. “You can go and watch the TV while I cook.” Minjoo added, Yujin nods again before walking toward the living room.

 

Yujin isn’t sure why she turns on the television when she just gonna keep on staring at Minjoo who is currently having a battle with a fry pan. Yujin chuckles at the sight, before walking to latter, wrapping her arms around her lover’s waist.

 

Minjoo smiles as she feels Yujin’s touch. “What are you doing here? I told you to watch the TV” Minjoo said softly, as she pats Yujin’s chins softly. Minjoo remembers how Yujin hates it whenever she pats her chin when they just started dating, but as time goes on, Yujin learns to love it and would pout like a rejected puppy if Minjoo doesn’t pat her chin at least once a day.

 

“It seems like you are having a hard time so your guardian angel came here to help you” Yujin said, teasingly. Minjoo scoffs “Are you looking down on me? I know I’m not good at cooking, but I can do something easy like this.”

Yujin giggles at her grumpy her girlfriend, before leaning to give a quick peck on her girlfriend’s lip. “Okay, little princess. Do whatever you want, I’ll go back to watch the TV as my princess ordered”

 

Say Sike, who said she is going to watch the TV. Yujin giggles as she saw how Minjoo keeps on taking a photos of the scrambled eggs and the toasts that she just made, while wearing a proud smile on her face. She probably looks like a madwoman who keeps on laughing alone while watching the TV if someone saw her, but she can’t help it, she is whipped for her little princess anyway.

 

As Yujin saw Minjoo walked toward her, she quickly turns back to the TV, pretending to watch the show, like didn’t laugh like crazy earlier.

Minjoo sat on her girlfriend’s lap before giving tons of small pecks on her girlfriend’s lip. “Baby, The breakfast is ready” Minjoo said softly, dragging Yujin to the kitchen.

 

Yujin smiles proudly, as she sat down. “Do you have a plan on becoming a chef in the future, ma’am?” Yujin teases. Minjoo pouts. “You didn’t even eat it yet”. Yujin smiles softly, “Baby I have tasted your foods several times. Why don’t you believe it whenever I said It’s good”

 

“My pasta tastes so salty that one time and you still said it’s good” Minjoo scoffs. Yujin chuckles as she remembered that time. And That’s when she realized how powerful love is. “Well baby, People said love makes people blind” Yujin winks playfully. Minjoo had to stopped herself from rolling her eyes at this cheesy Yujin. They have been dating for 5 years now but this cheesy side of Yujin never failed to get her.

 

“You have to tell me honestly this time, okay?” Minjoo said, firmly. Yujin nods before starts eating the foods. Yujin widen her eyes as she takes a bite, She looks at Minjoo, giving the latter a thumb up. “You are lying again, right?” Minjoo pouted. Yujin quickly shook her head. “It’s really good, baby. I swear I’m not lying. By the way, Aren’t you eating?” Yujin asked softly.

 

Minjoo shook her head, smiling. “I’m on a diet these days. Beside, I’m full just by seeing you eating”. Minjoo can’t believe what she just said. She can’t really blame Yujin for keep on saying cheesy things, when she also keeps on using as well. Guess people can’t help it when it comes to love”

 

“Come on baby, Yujinnie will be upset if Minmin doesn’t eat” Yujin suddenly wants to run away as far as she can after she uses that ageyo tone.

Minjoo chuckles before start eating as well. Yujin rarely uses her ageyo, But when she used it, no one will be able to resists it.

 

“Wow this is really good, I can’t believe, I make that”

 

Seeing Yujin was about to teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter