dayeon.

Intro: First Love || My Phase Trilogy I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung heaved a sigh before turning to Dahyun, her one-year older classmate, with a disapproving look painted on her face, "Unnie I don't think glueing your report card on your apartment ceiling will make Nayeon-unnie happy."

 

 

"Pwe. She's the one who told me to raise my grades. She'd literally kill me if I didn't got high ones this sem." 

 

 

Chaeyoung bit her tongue, stopping herself from saying meaning things towards her dumb friend. Instead she sighed and quietly prayed, 'Lord if you're real please restrict my hand before I use this to smack her.' 

 

 

The two of them are walking towards their neighbourhood. The street is not that busy yet since it's not the usual dismissal hour. The two just got lucky because their last subject was suspended and they were dismissed early. 

 

 

"Yah unnie, have you heard about that purse snatcher rumor encircling around town?" Chaeyoung asked as they stopped in front of a soda vending machine. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I did. My parents are pretty hysterical about it…Nayeonie too." Dahyun said and fished out her purse to get some coins. 

 

 

 

A soda fell with a clank and Chaeyoung immediately opened it, gulping down the liquid, "Ahhh that felt refreshing after a hot long day." 

 

 

 

"I don't get it though. As if they can harm me, I'll chop them up with my taekwondo skills before they can even get near me." 

 

 

 

She then turned to Dahyun, "Still Dubs, you gotta be extra careful." 

 

 

 

When Dahyun successfully found a penny she plastered on a smug face before raising her purse just right above Chaeyoung's eye level, "Nah they won't—"

 

 

Suddenly Dahyun's purse was snatched out from her grasp and the two widened their eyes when the purse snatcher in mask rode passed by them with their bicycle. 

 

 

"YAH! GET BACK HERE!" 

 

 

Dahyun was quick to sprint towards the snatcher followed by Chaeyoung who scrambled her way towards the running tofu. 

 

 

"I DIDN'T EXPECT FOR THE USE OF WHEELS, !"

 

 

"Dubs!"

 

 

Dahyun was a fast runner, no doubt, but all fast runners have their own stamina limits. Still, Dahyun's sprint was no joke. It took her to the nearest park where she saw her tall best friend sitting on a bench reading a book, luckily having her bicycle parked beside her. 

 

 

 

The tofu immediately jumps unto the bicycle yelling, "Let me borrow Tzuyu-ah!!" 

 

 

Tzuyu was clearly shocked at Dahyun who just appeared out of nowhere. She just slowly placed the book down as she watched Dahyun go and Chaeyoung dashing passed by her, "What the..?"

 

 

Dahyun was carried away with her emotions that she forgot what she was doing. She was able to move the bicycle a few meters away from the owner before she animatedly fell unto the ground along with the vehicle. 

 

 

"Dahyun!" Chaeyoung panted before helping the older one up.

 

 

Dahyun clenched her fist amd closed her eyes before she dramatically looked away, "Damn it! I–I don't know how to ride a bike without training wheels!"

 

 

Chaeyoung widened her eyes and grabbed Dahyun's collar, "You idiot!" And threw her back, making her sit on the bicycle once again before Chaeyoung held the bicycle's rear part. 

 

 

"I'll support you from behind for a while, just paddle your way through, you can do this!"

 

 

Dahyun wiped her non-existent tears away and looked at Chaeyoung with such a fierce gaze, "Bro."

 

 

"Bro."

 

 

"BRO, GO!"

 

 

 

Dahyun starts to paddle as Chaeyoung supported her from behind. Just as when Dahyun was getting used to it, Chaeyoung broke her grasp when she stepped on a stone making her fall face flat on the ground. 

 

 

"Noooo!" 

 

 

Dahyun lifted her arms towards the sky as she felt a slowmo happening around her while she was falling down once again. 

 

 

She slammed her fist unto the ground, "I can't do it!" 

 

 

"O-one…one more time!" Chaeyoung encouraged.

 

 

Dahyun was once again seated on the bicycle with Chaeyoung holding the back portion of the bicycle as support. An hour and a half went by, Dahyun already developed a lot bruises by then as she kept on falling down. Chaeyoung still had her back, now with Tzuyu on her side saying encouraging things and helping her get up. 

 

 

 

"I'm letting go, okay?! Just keep on paddling and look straight ahead. Manuever it! Don't crash it on a tree again!" 

 

 

 

Dahyun gulped and nodded. 

 

 

Chaeyoung released her grip.

 

 

 

Dahyun paddled. The bicycle wiggled a bit and both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had to hold their breaths for a few seconds before they screamed in victory. Finally after 28921039 tries, Dahyun was able to drive the bicycle straightly without her falling. 

 

 

 

Dahyun stopped the bicycle and looked at them emotionally before raising her fist, "JAAAAAAAAAH!"

 

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu is running beside Dahyun who's manuevering the bicycle slowly as they cheered and laughed for the oldest one's accomplishment, oblivious to the fact that they just lost the purse snatcher hours ago. 

 

 

 

Dahyun wiped a lone tear that came out from her eyes, "I think I'm forgetting something important….well whatever, thank you, you guys. You're the best." 

 

~~~

 

"Whoop! Bfgooshhh! Pew pew pew! Nnnnggyewww–doogsh!"

 

 

"Dahyun! Stop playing with the water, it might get into your eyes!" 

 

 

"It's okay unnie, it's just water!"

 

 

"No! You idiot, it has liquid soap in it."

 

 

Currently, Dahyun is in her apartment—bathroom, to be precised and bathtub to be more precised–with Nayeon scrubbing her hair as the t̶o̶d̶d̶l̶e̶r̶ younger one plays with the aircraft and log boat toys she had along with her rubber duckies.

 

 

"Oh, that's why it tastes weird." 

 

 

"Dahyun!"

 

 

Dahyun just laughed before cheekily scratching her head. Nayeon narrowed her eyes at her before pointing the shower head at her face.

 

 

"Gaggh! Unnieee!" Dahyun whined.

 

 

"It's what you deserve, you idiot." 

 

 

Dahyun huffed before throwing a rubber duck unto the floor making a squeak sound, "The duck lost because of you." She pouts. 

 

 

Nayeon turned to her toys and saw that she accidentally swept majority of the ducks away. 

 

 

 

"Awww I'm sorry." In the end, Nayeon cooed as she cupped Dahyun's cheeks and planted a kiss on the bridge of her nose. 

 

 

 

"Bleeeeh. I was rooting for the aircrafts anyway." Dahyun said, cutely sticking her tongue out at her.

 

 

Nayeon just shook her head, a small smile visible on her face as she grabbed the towel and tapped Dahyun's arm, "Come on let's get you out of there."

 

 

 

Dahyun gasped and pulled the bubbles closer to her body. Her bath tub was quite big since her parents custom made it for her size and only her collarbone has been exposed thus far.

 

 

"Unnie! Get out! Only my future wife can see this glorious abs."

 

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes before standing up, "I already saw those, Dahyun-ah." 

 

 

 

The older girl stopped on the doorframe and turned to her one last time with a teasing smirk plastered on her face.

 

 

"Besides, don't act as if you haven't seen mine either." and winked.

 

 

"ert!"

 

 

Their little bathroom scene ended and Dahyun is now in her buzz the lightyear robe, all attention on her switch. She was so focused that she pushed her tongue out a bit to the side. 

 

 

Nayeon was kneeling on Dahyun's bed, front pressed on Dahyun's back as she dries the younger one's hair with a white towel. 

 

 

The older one smiled as she picked up the baby powder on Dahyun's bed table. Nayeon gently pulled Dahyun's back collar before pouring the powder gently in it. 

 

 

Dahyun noticed this and looked over her shoulder, "Yah, yah unnie why are you using Ae-young's baby powder on me??"

 

 

 

"I like treating you like a baby Dahyun-ah." Nayeon smiled fondly at her before proceeding to slide out of Dahyun's bed but not without leaving a kiss on her cheek. 

 

 

Nayeon took out Dahyun's first aid kit and positioned herself infront of Dahyun who's busy playing, eyes concentrated on her game. 

 

 

"I'm starting to get jealous here. It seems like you're paying too much attention on your new toy." Nayeon faked a pout. 

 

 

Dahyun saw this and sighed before putting down her switch and leaned back using her hands as support. Nayeon giggled at this and Dahyun can only stare with a blank expression. 

 

 

"You know, your relatives keeps on telling me how much of a spoiled brat you are but I think I'm more spoiled by you though." 

 

 

"Hmm." A light blush appeared on Dahyun's cheeks before tearing her gaze away from her, "I guess you're right about that." She mumbled.

 

 

Nayeon pulled out a cotton ball and applied ointment on it befor lightly dabbing it on Dahyun's bruises. The younger one tried to act tough by not wincing so much, well, keyword: tried.

 

 

"Oww! Gently unnie please!"

 

 

"Where did you even get these bruises, Dahyunnie?" 

 

 

"Ah!" Dahyun's face lit up as a wide grin makes its way to her face.

 

 

"Hehe, you now can call me Master Dahyun! Unnie, I can now ride a bicycle without training wheels! Can you believe that?!" Dahyun placed her index finger under nose and posed triumphantly.

 

 

"Wow, well, it took you long enough."

 

 

"Chaeyoung was amazing in teaching me and Tzuyu's there to cheer me too!" 

 

 

Nayeon threw the cotton balls away and placed a bunny bandaid on Dahyun's cheeks. The older one placed her hand on Dahyun's nape, caressing her bruised-bandaid-covered cheek adoringly before planting a kiss on it—quite dangerously close to Dahyun's lips— 

 

 

It lingered a bit longer before Nayeon pulled out stopping just inches away from the younger one's face. Dahyun doesn't seem to mind it since Nayeon has always been like this and she loved nothing but to be pampered by her. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Dahyun-ah, I'm supposed to be the one teaching you those things." 

 

 

"It's okay unnie. It's not your fault you're so smart to be able to bridge a few times and graduate early. I know your new job is taking quite a toll on you lately." Dahyun says, pulling Nayeon's face closer to her and connect their foreheads. 

 

 

Nayeon melted at the gesture, she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Dahyun's neck as she moved closer to her, almost straddling. 

 

 

"Is it wrong to say I find peace in you?" 

 

 

Dahyun, instead of replying, just smiled and placed a thumb over Nayeon's lips before kissing it. 

 

 

~~~

 

"Noooo! I don't want to unnieee."

 

 

Dahyun's whines can be heard in the 4 corners of her apartment while Nayeon was chasing her. 

 

 

"But I want you to be the one to do it Dahyun-ah! Come on, I thought I'm your favorite unnie!" 

 

 

"I told you I can't do it! Last time I puked out of nervousness!" Dahyun argued and crouched down before crawling out from the kitchen table.

 

 

"For the record, Mina-unnie is my favorite unnie!" 

 

 

"Ughh! Please at least think about it!" 

 

 

Nayeon hissed as she, in her office attire, also crawled under, following Dahyun with the tofu's PJs on her hand.

 

 

"Also, it's time to change into your PJs, damnit!"

 

 

"NO! Why not let Jihyo-unnie do it? She's exceptionally good at it! She's done it a few times, too!" Dahyun yelped as she stepped on a lego but she was able to recover herself and used a hand to pull herself up again before limping towards the living room.

 

 

"But I want it to be you—AHH!" 

 

 

 

Nayeon was running towards Dahyun, when suddenly the younger one halted making Nayeon crash unto Dahyun's back resulting to the both of them falling on the floor. 

 

 

Dahyun was facing the floor and Nayeon had to turn her around only to be met by an extremely cute, pouting Dahyun.

 

 

"I stubbed my pinky toe somewhere." 

 

 

Dahyun didn't cry, she never cries and never was a type to cry easily to begin with, but Nayeon can feel the imaginary tears on her. It must of have hurt so much. 

 

 

Nayeon moved a fews strands of Dahyun's hair away from her face before she sat up straight, sitting on Dahyun's abdomen, and offered a hand.

 

 

"Come on let's get you changed."

 

 

~~~~

 

"Hnnnnggg this is confusing, I can't get it."

 

 

"Does this fit look fine?"

 

 

"Hmmm? Yeah yeah."

 

 

"Hyun! You're not even looking."

 

 

Even if Dahyun's eyes was glued to her phone, she knows that Nayeon is pouting right now. 

 

 

But she doesn't want to piss her off so early so Dahyun unfortunately had to tear her gaze away from the phone and look up to Nayeon. 

 

 

"How's this? Is it cute? Too revealing?"

 

 

Nayeon was trying on different styles of dresses while Dahyun was seating on the shop's waiting area just right across the dressing room. Dahyun didn't really have any choice but to accompany the older one since Nayeon already cancelled her little downtown adventure with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. 

 

 

"Next." 

 

 

"What? Whyyyy. I don't understand why you don't like these ones. You're the reason why we had to last an hour in here!" Nayeon cutely whined. 

 

 

Dahyun momentarily lowered her phone as she stares back at Nayeon, "Unnie, you needed the perfect among the perfect of these dresses for the upcoming event and although you nailed all those dresses, I had to bite a tongue not to give in until I can see the light."

 

 

Nayeon raised a brow at this, "The light?"

 

 

Dahyun's eyes sparkled at this, "Yes, unnie, the light that will guide the way." 

 

 

Nayeon turned to her poker face and threw a candy at the snickering tofu in which the latter caught it, unwrapping it before she placed it inside . 

 

 

"Ugh fine!"

 

 

Dahyun goofily smiled and continued to watch a video about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter