Chapter 1

Tree

"Remember the times when we used to have our own picnic under the tree." He said as he stood by the window in the classroom. 

 

Rania Maisarah looked at him as she placed the sweep and dustpan at their place. She quickly walked to him then followed his eyes. 

 

"That tree?" Rania asked him. 

 

He nodded his head as he looked at her who stood on his left. 

 

"Of course, I remember," Rania said as she smiled at the memories that appeared in her head. 

 

"I still remember that your mother packed for your egg and ham mayo sandwiches in a medium-size container," Rania said again excitedly at the thought of food. 

 

Felix looked at her as he laughed lightly. 

 

"I also remember that I offered you a sandwich and you hesitated," Felix said as he pretended to sulk. 

 

You looked at him with an unbelievable gasped. 

 

"I told you I wasn't sure if it actually okay for me to eat." Rania said as she fired up slightly. 

 

Felix laughed at Rania frustrated expression when he . 

 

He placed his palm together then brought them up closer to his lips and bowed as a gesture of apology. 

 

Rania ignored him on purposed then moved away from his side and stood across him. 

 

"Man."

"You should look at your expression in the mirror." Felix said as he laughed lightly. 

 

"It is not sweet for a beautiful and sweet lady like you. " He said again. 

 

He poked her arm then move closer to her. He looked at her from the left side while he make different type of faces. 

 

She laughed and smacked his right arm. That make him groaned and scrub his arm. 

 

"Oh! I remember another moment when I was eating my Fried Rice and it is sambal flavoured." Rania said then looked at Felix who did not stop scrubbing his arm  

 

She felt uneasy then thought of an idea to make Felix felt better. 

 

"That was spicy!" Felix exclaimed in spiciness when he recalled the scene. 

 

Rania laughed at his expression then asked him if he would like to get ice cream on the way home using her gesture. 

 

He nodded his head and they both make their way out of the classroom and school. 

 

"Yup! Only for you." Rania . 

 

"At least, I could eat the food you can"t" Felix back. 

 

Both of them looked at each other intensely then laughed while they walked to the ice cream shop. 

 

"One more scene. We did the same thing everyday under that tree and people thought we actually claim the tree as our territory." Rania said that gained a loud gasped from Lee Felix. 

 

"No wonder , no one actually used that tree like we do. "

"They have that thought in their head?" Felix said in shocked and confusion with the other people's thoughts. 

 

Rania Maisarah shrugged her shoulder as both of them stepped in to the ice cream shop. 

 

While both of them looked at the menu , a scene appeared in Felix head.  

 

He turned to looked at Rania who seem to contemplate on the flavour she wanted to get. 

 

"Remember we sneakily went out of school to get ice cream and went we came back to school we did not attend the sceince class" Felix stopped when Rania move forward to the counter. 

 

"Chocolate Chip Cone please." Felix said to Rania. 

 

Shamelessly and indirectly asked her to order his ice cream. 

 

Rania told the person at the counter their orders. Rania turned to looked at Felix who were next to her. 

 

"Okay. Continue." Rania said as she took the money that Felix hands to her and combined that with hers then paid to the person. 

 

"But we sat under the tree while we watched other student playing basketball for their Physical Excercise" Felix continued as ordered by Rania. 

 

"Yes! We joined them after thirty minutes because we thought we would at more colours to the game." Rania said as she nodded excitedly. 

 

Felix nodded his head too then grabbed both of their ice cream from the person who served them their ice cream. 

 

He hands Rania her Chocolate Dip flavoured Ice Cream. Rania took her ice cream as she thanked him.

 

"In the end we did make the game more fun and the other students thanked us for teaching them some techniques." Felix spoke after he had a bite of his ice cream. 

 

Rania nodded as she her ice cream while they stepped out of the ice cream shop. 

 

"Now that I think about it, everything happens because we were under that tree." Rania said as she hands Felix a napkin for his melted ice cream. 

 

"Now I understand why they called that tree our territory." Felix responded after he realized the reason while he took the napkin. 

 

They finished up their ice cream as they walked home together. 

 

"More like territotree. " Rania said with a calm and innocent expression. 

 

"Pun intended," Felix said as softly as possible but Rania heard him. 

 

Rania laughed. Felix also laughed. 

 

Both of them big goodbye to each other once they reached their house. 

_____________________________________________Hey Beautifuls! The chapter is up! I did not edit much after writting. I apologize on that. 

Share down below if you ever experience this in your life or if you ever looked back to the past and enjoy that moment. 

See you , Love you 😘

Enjoy! 

Bye!