Till I Found You

My Next Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Momoring is munching her cookies when she starts staring at her mommies. Sana is sitting on Mina's lap while Mina backhug her sleepily.

It's just a peaceful Sunday like usual, Sana being clingy while Momoring doesn't really affect with the lovey-dovey scene in the early morning. She is so used to it anyway, so it's nothing new for her.

"Why do you fall for mommy, mum?"

"Tell her, babe"

"Uh, well....this is going to be a long story"

"I wanna hear it~"

Momoring looks excited that she starts standing on the chair, causing Mina and Sana to laugh at their
daughter cute reaction.

"Fine, but sit properly"

"Okay"

Momoring listen to Mina's words well that
it makes Sana pouts.

"It's so unfair how you never actually really listen to me and behave whenever you are with me, Momoring"

"Because you keep pestering me and nagging me all day~"

Momoring let out her tongue to Sana as Mina giggles watching them both bickering like usual.

"Do you really want to hear me telling you the story or you want to continue bickering with your mommy?"

"No, I will behave"

Momoring sits properly as she holds her cookies. Sana chuckles as she snuggles on Mina more, she rests her head on Mina's shoulder.

"Gosh, sometimes I feel like I raise two babies here. Okay, so it's all started on my first day on the company where your mommy worked as a team leader at that time"

"Really? Did mommy use to work as a team leader? Heol"

"Hey what do you mean by that?"

"Nothing mommy, I love you~"

"Geez, can you two stop bickering?"

"Fine"

**Flashback**

"Good morning, my name is Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me!"

Mina bowed down politely, people cheered on her as the staffs completely welcomed her especially Sana whom she first met on the interview and is also the team leader.


It didn't take long for Sana to be casually flirt on Mina as she showed her the desk of her own.

Sana gave a little squeeze on Mina's shoulder as she smiled at her.

"This is your desk, my office nearby so feels free if you need to ask something. My door will always be open for you"

Sana winked at her but Mina smiled at her awkwardly since she's not used to physical touch that much. It's only on the first day but Sana already touched her waist, hair, and now her shoulder.

"Uh, thanks. I will take note on that"

"Sana ya, stop flirting with her"

"Why? Are you jealous Jihyo? Should I flirt with you too?"

"Pass"

Jihyo quickly rejected her offer and sat back on her place, but before she made sure to smile at Mina.

Mina bowed at her politely and smiled softly. Sana let her alone once she got a call.

Mina passed her first day with ease but she never thought she needs to face a flirting and kissing Sana on the future.

She thought about having dinner outside, alone but once again she met Sana who is totally drunk and tried to kiss the waiter.

Mina quickly separated her from the water and brought her home. She just ended up taking a takeout meal because of the drunk girl.

Mina sighed as she ate the meal while she let Sana occupied her bed sleeping soundly.

Mina covered Sana with a blanket when she saw tears on the corner of her closing eyes.

'Did she dream a sad dream? Remembering sad thing?'

Mina wipes it gently and she sits on the edge of the bed as she is watching Sana sleep.

Mina wakes up in the early morning but she feels something moves under her blanket, she doesn't remember how she ended up sharing the bed with Sana but she can feel Sana snuggle on her and her legs lock her so she can't even move even just a bit.

”S...Sana ssi, please wake up”

”Hnn, five minutes more mom”

Mina moves her arm a bit so she can release herself from Sana's embrace but every time she moves Sana keep snuggling closer.

'This won't do then'

Mina pushes Sana's face away as she quickly goes out of the bed.

”Huh? Why are you here Mina?"

As Sana finally wake up she rubs her eyes as she stares at Mina.

"Please, you're staying over in my place for your information”

" Ah, really? I'm sorry I guess I drank too much again teehee"

"If you really know you can't drink that much just stop drinking"

"But I'm lonely.”

”Pardon?"

"It's nothing, see you at the office later. Thank you for letting me stay, your place is nice"

Sana smiles as she takes all her stuff and goes to the door.

”Do you want to eat breakfast first? I made toasts”

”Can I?”

”Sure”

Mina eats quietly as Sana eat the breakfast with her, she keeps looking around and talks.

”You live here alone?"

”Yeah”

”You don't feel lonely?"

”Not at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter