Your 'Vow'

Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Disclaimer: This fanfic is not sponsored.)

 

 

The time is here.

 

 

You fixed yourself, and rubbed your white clothes gently, smiling enthusiastically. Looking if there's any dents or dust on your outfit. After that, you're now waiting for the time to come.

 

 

Waiting for your one and truly love to come and walk down the red aisle. You then turned around.

 

 

Everyone at the church seats are staring at the front doors, opening as they reveal a beautiful woman dressed up in a white gown walking so smoothly that your vision began to go slow motion. 

 

 

Her face, her smile, her big teeth revealed, and her sparkling eyes so enchanting you didn't take your eyes from her alluring beauty. The veil infront of her didn't stand any chance of blocking her mesmerizing beauty.

 

 

Now, you had to make up your vow. At last.

 

 

"I remember the first time I saw you, I never forget your smile." Then things start to reminisce...

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

Jeongyeon started to go to the cashier to order. But then a beautiful creature walked down the entrance door, a tall girl in a long hair, white blouse and a skirt that finishes her good look, and is smiling like a bunny. It caught Jeongyeon off guard seeing the scene. It's like the heavens are sending an angel coming upon to save her.

 

 

She walked elegantly, and Jeongyeon felt like time has been stopped. It's been a long time Jeongyeon has felt anything different from her life, until she saw her.

 

 

"It was in McDonald's," you continued. You want to laugh, but it really is in McDonald's. Her face flashing onto your mind, remembering the scene. It was your most beautiful memory.

 

 

"Then I told myself she's the one." 

 

 

Her face straight at the cashier, but still Jeongyeon couldn't help but stare at her. She's been too much to handle. Jeongyeon then went to the cashier too. The two then looked up the menu.

 

 

"My order is Chicken Fillet Ala King," the two ordered unexpectedly in unison. "And added with Fries and Coke!" They said again. The two cashiers snickered to each other. ("Are these two dating or not?" They thought.)

 

 

Then the two faced each other. Their faces close in several inches and exchanged genuine smiles. It felt like fate was thrown upon them, especially in a place like McDonalds...

 

 

"And from that day I know, you're the one I want to spend my life with." You continued. Petals from the red carpet swinging in the wind, making the scene even more beautiful.

 

 

"So to you I make this promise... I will be the love for you."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter