Final

Against The Rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're only a year apart!"
"That doesn't give you any reason to disrespect me! I'm still your older brother." Dongyoung huffed. "Plus it's easier to keep an eye on you if we're in the same school."

Kim Younghee wasn't the best sister Dongyoung had asked for. She might be the exact opposite of it but as much as Dongyoung would love to throw away the trash he called sister, he knew his brother wouldn't like it. Unlike Dongyoung, Gongmyung was really fond of the youngest. Maybe because Gongmyung didn't spend most of his times dealing with a stubborn, messy, rebelious girl while their parents were away. He worked until late night on weekdays and he spent most of his weekends catching up some sleeps he had missed during the weekdays.

"I'm not going to the same highschool as you?! The students are really spoiled there and did I mention that none of my friends are going to that ty school?" Younghee grumbled with her arms folded across her chest, sulking. Dongyoung let out a frustrated sigh and ran a hand trough his hair.

"Look. Last time I let you off my hook you got in trouble not even a month after you entered the school. I'm not letting that happen again." Dongyoung took of his glasses and put it on top of the book he was reading until Younghee decided to come inside his room uninvited and created all this chaos.

"Look. Last time I checked I only spilled coffee on some books in the library." Younghee mocked her brother with a roll of her eyes.

"Intentionally. Because the librarian told you to be quiet, yeah, pretty understable, isn't it?" No one said Dongyoung couldn't beat his sister's antics with his sarcasm. He turned to look at the girl with a serious look. The other could only sigh and stomped her way out of the room in annoyance. The registration form was already sent and with her grade, there was no way she would be rejected so it was pretty late for them to take back the registration form anyway. Dongyoung didn't understand what Younghee was so worked up for.

The first day of school was pretty boring for Younghee. She decided to behave for now because everytime she was about to act out she saw the death glare sent her way from no other than Kim Dongyoung. He could be really scary sometimes. Moreover with the fact that he was a member of the student council there, Younghee felt more intimidated than she usually did.

Following the rule was no fun.

So the next week Younghee snuck in some foods inside the library with her. Yes, maybe library was her favorite place out of the whole school building. Not for the smell of paper or the quietness of it, but for the countless rules she could break just by entering the place.

Younghee sat down at one of the seats provided there with a random book she grabbed on her way. She opened the book and took out her burger after noting that no librarians were around her. She giggled to herself and started to eat not so quietly, humming out of content maybe too loudly for it to sound natural, chewing too excitedly on the cucumber she didn't even like, and all the loud stuff. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter