Surprise!

Wait...What???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise!

 

Tzuyu awoke to her alarm ringing, slowly opening her eyes she reached over her hand to quickly shut it off so as to not wake up her roommates. Well….. that would an understatement since her roommates were Dahyun and Chaeyoung, and both were terrible at getting up early. Lifting of her cover she got up, put on her slipper and made her bed. Flattening out the last crease on her cover she grabbed her phone and walked out the door making sure to close it slowly. She made her way into the kitchen, putting on the kettle and grabbed two mugs from the cabinet above, this was like a fixed routine for the maknae.
Grabbing a teaspoon she added sugar, tea bags, the boiling water and finally the milk before stirring. Taking out the used tea bags she placed them in the trash, picking up the two mugs and placing them on the table. She sat down taking a sip from her mug and sighed in satisfaction. Pulling out her phone she checked her unread messages, before looking on social media. Every few minutes she would look up to see if her morning buddy had arrived, but there was no such luck.

Minutes turned into hours. 

Tzuyu found it strange when Mina still hadn’t made an attempt to shown up yet. Having already finished her tea, the one beside her was already cold. Sighing in annoyance Tzuyu took that as a means to get up and investigate.

“Maybe Mina unnie couldn’t wake up today” she thought as she made her way to the biggest bedroom.

Slowly opening the door she peered inside, the sound of slow breathing and the occasional random words being mumbled could be heard.
Yep her unnies were indeed all still fast asleep.
Making her way towards Mina’s bed she had noticed that the frame under the cover was a bit too small to be that of a grown women.
Nevertheless she pulled the covers back, her eyes immediately darting to the sleeping figure. Expecting to find her unnie fast asleep, Tzuyu instead suppressed a scream, dropping the cover on the floor, slowly taking a few steps back.
There was a kid sleeping in her unnies bed.....an actual child....
Trying to regain her composure the most logical question that popped into her head was, why was there even a kid in their dorm and where was Mina unnie????

“T-Tzuyu??? What are you doing here?” Startled she turned her head to where the voice came from.
Nayeon was now sitting up rubbing her eyes.

“Unnie! there’s a kid in Mina unnies bed” the maknae explained pointing at the figure on the bed beside her.
Nayeon raised an eyebrow in confusion, sliding out of her bed she made her way to Tzuyu’s side. Looking at what Tzuyu had pointed at her eyes widened, and unlike her maknae Nayeon let out a loud scream before clamping shut.
From the other side of the room a loud groan could be heard. Jihyo slowly sat up after having been awoken by Nayeon’s scream.

“Unnie what was that for???” The leader said grumpily rubbing her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter