Why Joon...WAE?!?

Shark Week...Just Got Better

You stared into the fridge in search of something to eat. Your fridge was more than stuffed with food but you didn’t have a taste for anything. You sighed and leaned on the fridge’s door.

Suddenly, a pair of muscular arms engulfed your waist and pulled you in. You closed your eyes and inhaled his scent. “Joon…”

“Hey, baby.” he squeezed you tighter and kissed your cheek. He noted your frown. “What’s wrong…are you hungry?”

Your frown deepened. “I’m hungry and then I’m not hungry…it’s just these darn cramps.”

He nodded sympathetically. “Say no more, I’ll take good care of you. Now, go lie down in bed while I fix you something to eat.” He nudged your body towards the bedroom.

“Thanks babe” you murmured.

You climbed into bed wearing a cropped tank top, strapless tube bra, and loose Soffe shorts. You wanted nothing tight on your body at all.

In his absence, it felt like your back pain and cramps got worst. Food did not sound appetizing at all now…

You were lying down with your back towards the door. You heard the door creak open and heard dishes rattling. You turned your head slightly and saw Joon carrying a tv tray with dishes of food and fruit. His cooking usually made you drool but today it kinda made you queasy.

“Joon…” you said weakly, “I don’t think I can eat right now…my stomach…”

“You have to eat baby, you have to stay strong for oppa,” he said soothingly.

“Alright,” you said and managed to sit up in bed. You also got to see all the delicious food he had prepared for you. There was a steaming bowl of noodles in a well seasoned broth. Thin slices of beef prepared Korean BBQ style. And the crème de la crème: strawberries and dark chocolate fudge for dipping. If it wasn’t shark week, you would tear this food up!

“Everything looks so good Joonie…but I don’t know if I can make myself eat.” you explained.

“I’ll feed you.” he stated while placing a napkin on your lap. His fingers brushed against the skin of your thighs. When you were on your period, every touch felt like electricity; your skin was so hypersensitive.  

He adjusted the pillows behind you so that your head and back felt like they were resting on a cloud.

He started off with the food that was easiest to swallow. He spooned up some broth and blew it with his soft lips. Your eyes zoomed in on his lips, how can you get when you felt like crap?

With a steady hand, he moved the spoon to your lips allowing you to slurp up the broth silently. It tasted wonderful and started to warm your body as it went down.

“Good?” he beamed, waiting for your approval. You started to feel better immediately.

“Nae!” you opened your mouth for another spoonful. He laughed at that as you swallowed some more broth.

He slowly rubbed your stomach as you started to eat more broth and noodles, trying to ease your pain as much as possible.

“I made you beef because you need iron jagiya…open up.” he said as he held up a piece of Korean BBQ in between chopsticks.

To your surprise, you finished all that he had prepared for you. Now, it was time for dessert.

He dipped a strawberry in a cup of warm dark chocolate fudge and presented it to your lips. You took a modest bite and enjoyed the contrast between the cold strawberry and the warm silky chocolate. He finished your half eaten strawberry before getting you another one. This time you took a much bigger bite and almost bit Joon’s finger.

You covered your mouth in embarrassment as you chewed, “Sorry!”

“I’m just glad you have your appetite back,” he laughed. “But I think my finger would taste better this way…” he dipped his finger in the warm dark chocolate sauce. “ it off me.”

You complied but went a step further and gently off the rest of the chocolate from his finger.

A gentle moan escaped his lips and a glint of excitement was now in his eyes. He offered his chocolate covered finger to your lips again, but this time some of the chocolate dribbled onto your chest right below your collarbone.

“I’ll get it” he said as he gulped, eyes zoomed on your chest. He kissed the chocolate off your chest and then followed up with his tongue. Your skin started to tingle with desire. You inhaled sharply and his eyes met yours.

“How are you feeling?” concern mixed with the haze of lust in his eyes.

“Much. Much better” you breathed.

“Perfect…” he lips brushed against your cheek before he kissed it. He then started to stare at your lips, hesitating. He leaned in and kissed your lips gently and then it grew into a passionate tongue twisting kiss. He positioned himself between your legs to deepen the kiss. Your body was on fire and you wanted him to put it out…

Then you felt his , sending you back into reality.

You tried to pull away from his lips but it was hard, “J-Joon…” you managed to say before he kissed you again.

This time you put your hands on his chest, gently pushing him away, “Joon…Joon, we…can’t.”  The disappointment in your voice matched the disappointment on his face.

“I’m sorry baby, I got, uh, carried away…I forgot…” he stammered.

 

He got off the bed awkwardly. “I’ll be right back…” he left the room with the tv tray before you could respond.

You pounded your fist into the bed once, “Stupid period always in the way…”

You settled back into the pillows feeling bad that you and Joon couldn’t do the things that you both wanted to do.

The sound of the microwave beeping broke you away from your reverie.

“He cannot be bringing me anymore food,” you thought.

Thankfully, he did not walk in with more food. But you still couldn’t make out what was in his hand…a bottle?

He sat on the edge of the bed and held out a bottle of massage oil. “Now, all I want you to do is lie down, relax, and…think of me,” he added with a chuckle before pecking you on the lips.

You rolled over onto your stomach and rested your head on your hands. He knelt on the bed, his knees on either side of your hips.

His long slender fingers tugged your top upwards, exposing a large amount of your back. His fingertips danced across your back, making you shake with laughter. He loved to tease you.

“Oh my God! Stop! How can I relax when you’re making me laugh so hard?” you exclaimed.

“Sorry jagiya…” he said with false heartache. “Time to get serious.”

His lips on your lower back startled you. He placed gentle kisses where you felt the most pain, as if he knew.

With the warm massage oil in hand, he drizzled it liberally on your back. It felt heavenly already and he didn’t even start the massage.

He rubbed your back softly and you hoped he didn’t hear you moan, it just felt that good. He applied pressure with his fingertips, digging into your tense muscles. He moved up and down, slowly and sensually. He gripped your hips and used his thumbs to rub circles in the area right above your bottom.

His voice broke the silence that now filled the air. “What are you thinking baby?”

You let out a content sigh, “I was thinking…I was thinking of why you haven’t done this before actually, it feels really good babe…what were you thinking?”

“I was thinking about what I would do to you if you weren’t feeling bad…” he said while now your sides and accidently (maybe) touching your tender s.

You swallowed hard. “Should I have made you promise to be on your best behavior…?”

“Oh. I am on my best behavior. Would you like to know exactly what I was thinking?” he bent over to kiss a trail from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.

You’re not sure why that question made you all tingly but it did…you were curious. But curiosity did kill the cat. Oh well…

He took your silence as a “yes” and gently rolled you over before resuming his former kneeling position.

“First,” he announced, “I would take off all your clothes.” He stripped you of your top and shorts. “Then I would wet your body with my lips.” He started kissing every inch of your body…starting from your forehead and down to your ankles.

“You would take off my clothes…” he took off his shirt and kicked off his pants…leaving him in his boxers before you.

“Next, I’d rub you down.” he started to pour some of the massage oil over your stomach. The circular movements of his hands lingered below your navel, where you needed it most. His index finger glided on the skin right above the elastic band of your . You trembled involuntarily.

His hands your arms and then he went down to your legs. He spread your legs apart slightly, which you wished he hadn’t. Your inner thighs were sticky from the heat that he caused you to feel. His fingertips slid down your inner thighs and down to your knees as if he knew what you were thinking. His eyes met yours briefly, he knew that you were as much as he was.  

He placed drops of oil along your legs before working it in with his magical hands. His hands pushed deep into your body’s tissue, everything ached and relaxed at the same time.

While working your calves he says, “Then I’d wrap your legs behind my head and bury my face between your thighs.” He crawled until he was eye level with you.

“I’d kiss your…” he glanced back down between your legs, “other set of “lips” like this.”

He grabbed your face and opened your mouth with his lips. He and your lips like lollipops and massaged his tongue against yours.

“Two of my fingers would dive into your sweet moist womanhood…” he kissed your neck before reaching down between your legs, “before I added a third.”

You really started to squirm now; you were too hot under his touch.

His face hovered over your chest clad with only a bra, his mouth hot and ready.

“My mouth would be on your chest its voluptuous perfection…” he swallowed as if his mouth was watering then continued, “…while I pumped in and out of your tight-“

“JOON” you yelled as your heart beat at a vigorous pace.

“But I’m not finished”, he stated almost innocently.

“Oh yes you are…” you said breathlessly.

He moved and sat down beside you. His bulge was too noticeable to ignore through his boxers. He looked darn tempting. You got up and took a step towards the bathroom. But he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back towards him.

 You said, “Joon, I have to use the restroom…” He looked up at you quizzically, “Ok, if you’re not back in 2 minutes, I’m coming to check on you…” he smiled.

You scurried to the bathroom, wanting an escape. The “fantasy” trip he took you on made you forget about the pain you were still feeling. The desire you had for him masked the pain and made it bearable. You changed and walked back into the bedroom still in your undies, which probably didn’t help his subsiding .

He still wore the same goofy smile on his face when you returned and patted a spot next to him on the bed. You only sent him daggers with your eyes.

“You’re a horrible person, you know that right?” you said as you climbed back into bed.

“Hey, you want it too. You can’t even deny…” he objected.

“Whatever, even if it was true, why tempt me given the…err.. situation I’m in?” you murmured, a smile making your lips twitch.

He chuckled. “It IS true, but I was just telling you what I was thinking. You can’t fault me for that.”

“Once again, you’re a horrible person.” you nestled more into the big white pillows beneath you.

He pulled you into his chest as he lied down as well. “I’ll show you how horrible I can be after this week is over. Then you should punish me. Thoroughly,” he kissed your forehead. His hands rubbed against your back soothingly.

You smiled into his chest, letting him slide just this once, both of you falling into a deep sleep.