-Fin-

I Don't Love You Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why? How did it all came down to this?”

Her eyes shimmered, as if she was on the verge of crying, the most least expected thing I wanted to happen.

“Answer me! How…”

She shook my body as she slowly leaned her head against my back, I could feel my shirt getting wet because, well, she’s crying.

“Answer me!”

She shook my body once again, expressing her frustrations. Her voice trembled with a tinge of sadness embedded. My heart, I wished would show any emotions or anything. Anything to show or repay her feelings, but I couldn’t. There wasn’t a tiny little spark of emotions anymore. Nothing of our once dream-like relationship retained anymore.

There was, simply nothing left.

No adoration.

No care.

No love.

Nothing.

...

I must have been so sick of everything, sick of everything being so perfect, so normal. I wanted everything and she has everything I wanted. None of it lied with the poor girl’s fault, problem was me, me and my heart. I’ve been pursuing for the perfect person and she came along, only for me to realise, how boring everything was when you had everything.

“It’s over.”

I sighed, probably the worst two words that she would want to hear in this situation.

“B-but why… Why? Give me a reason! I can’t accept you leaving without explaining anything!”

“The truth hurts, Dahyun-ah.”

“Just tell me! Anything, I would do anything to change! You don’t like the way I dress? You don’t like anything about my personality? Tell me! Give me time and I’ll change!”

She exclaimed as I could feel her hug on me became tighter. I could feel her face rubbing against my back.

Her words brought a sharp pain to my heart, the poor girl blaming herself instead of not thinking the problem lies with me first. She must have love me so, so much to the point where she feels she was lacking?

Right… I’m the bad one here. I’ve ruin another girl again, and it was the best one out of all, one that I actually loved and poured all my heart into the relationship. But now, only bitter feelings remain.

“It’s not your fault.”

“It’s mine.”

“I don’t love you anymore.”

Hah, can you believe those words came out of my mouth? Neither could I. How could you tell that to, someone who loved you so much?

I paused for a while, waiting for a response but none came and thus I continued my dreaded speech.

“I’m so, so sick of it all. Everything being so perfect, you being the perfect person. Nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter