One day, one night.

I don't know when you will leave me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another day on Twice's busy schedule. Sana and Dahyun were the first ones to finish the photoshoot so they decided to start a V live to talk a little bit with the fans. 

—Should we go now? We've been doing this for a while and we've got nothing else to say. —Sana said to Dahyun's ear in a cute voice.

—If we go our fans will be sad unnie, let's stay a little more.

Is she really that dumb or does she pretend to not catch my indirects?

—But... you owe me a kiss, you can not give it to me in front of them, you know right?

Dahyun just looked at Sana and smiled at the camera.

—Why is she like that? —Dahyun covered her face with her hair once again.

Ah... really... that habit of her... Why do I find this kid so cute? 

Sana, pretending to be offended, looked at Dahyun with an annoyed face.

—Okay, okay since Sana may kill me if I don't turn this off, we are going to end it right here.

They both said goodbye and Dahyun turned it off. Just when Dahyun left the mobile phone on the table she grabbed Sana's head with both of her hands and screamed...

—YA! What was that are you crazy? 

—What did I say? —Sana answered with puppy eyes.

—What DIDN'T you say? We've got half of the world thinking we are going out.

—So what is wrong with that? Come on, fans like it. —Sana always used that as an excuse to be clingy with Dahyun. 

—I know but... —Dahyun tried to say something but Sana interrupted her.

—Moving on, where is my kiss?

—I am not giving you a kiss Sana!

—It is not like this is the first time...

FLASHBACK

—Why don't you want to tell me who you like? —Dahyun said extending all the letters in the words.

It was the first day of Dahyun being an adult so Sana had the wonderful idea of buying a bottle of alcohol to drink it together at the dorm. Of course, Dahyun refused at first because if someone discovered them they would be in a huge trouble but Sana has the power to convince anyone with just a little effort, especially Dahyun.          

—Why do you want to know? You are very annoying. —Sana laughed at her.

—I am not annoying... It is actually me who you like, right?

Sana went blank for a second. 

—You really are drunk, ah? 

—What are you talking about? —Dahyun then left the glass. 

Dahyun continued talking nonsense, it seemed like she forgot about the topic. Such a pity for Sana because she thought she could have a chance to finally confess her feelings. Everybody knows that Sana is a player but for the first time in years she really liked someone. She wasn't actually looking for it, somehow it just happened. Sana always believed that she was the kind of person who can break a heart without feeling a single thing, she wouldn't care if she hurted her lovers because she wouldn't give a second thought about them. But she didn't want to break Dahyun. And she knew it was stupid because she couldn't break Dahyun's heart that way, they were just friends.

And Sana knew very well that Dahyun was, in fact, straight.

But everytime she was close to her she felt the urge to kiss her, she wanted to protect her from everything that is bad in the world. She wanted to tell her that she loved her whenever she opened . When did it all start? She fell too deep without even noticing.

They kept talking for hours, until the bottle was completely empty.

—Feeling sleepy? —Sana asked.

—Not at all. 

—Come on kid, you need to wake up tomorrow.

—Okay, okay... —Dahyun sighed. —Aren't you a little bit... drunk? —Dahyun kept moving back and forth.

—I am used to alchohol, I guess. —She laughed at Dahyun. —Let's go to bed. 

Sana led the younger girl so she wouldn't fall in her way. She laid her down and then wrapped her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter