Because I'm Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia Gift

-YOU-

**

[11.20 PM]

We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you
a merry Christmas
We wish you
a merry Christmas
And
a Happy New Year~


Click.

You clicked the off button of the radio; you don't need to hear the rest of the song because everyone is singing it by their self everywhere. You put your chin on your folded arms on the table and stared into the calendar.

Today was Christmas.

You sigh. It suppose to be one of your wonderful day, the Santa will come from his home in North Pole just to bring you a gift.

Straighten your back, you stared outside the windows and saw nothing.

Ah.

Why does not it come to be white Christmas?

Looking up to the sky, you placed a little smile.

**

3 years ago, you do this thing every Christmas. You'll look up at the blue sky, hopping you could catch the first snow that comes into your sight. You'll run around the house, searching for a key of house door and then hopped into your boots. Quickly running on the pavements to greet a white thing that fell from up there.

You always forgot your hat.

It was your routines. Your father just laughing at your red nose when you come back from outside. Then your mother will go on scolding you, ranting about wearing your hat if you want to go outside and such. You'll pout and then sneakily grabbed some cookies on the table, you then broke into run to your room and quickly changes into your comfortable cloth. You hopped into your bed and reaching for the radio. Clicked to power button, you wait until it connected to your favorites FM.

00.00 AM, it was your favorites radio hours after Christmas.

The noise come and you waits till it connected. You smile after finally hearing a clear voice from the radio.

-Hello Cassiopeia from all across the world! How's your day? - A DJ Cassie from the radio spoke.

Yes it was a Cassiopeia FM.

"It's great." You mumbled as an answer.

-I hope to hear great or nice from you all. It such a beautiful day, the white snow fell from heaven up there. Giving us their bless to spent the day.-

"Thank you for your bless." You thank the god.

-however, today is one of our most special day! It's our Anniversary day! Our boys first debut is launched today on 2004. It was such a beautiful memories to them, and we as a Cassiopeia as well. To remembering when they first launched their first singles, today, I'll play the singles it self, welcome them, TVXQ's Hug and O holy Night feat BoA.-

And the song playing.

You close your eyes, and smile. What a beautiful song and beautiful voice. Nibbled into the cookies, you enjoying most of your time listening their song from years to years. Laughing when the DJ read some message from her fellow Cassie friends across the world. The message written in English and it brings you warmth everywhere hearing such a cheerful words from them.

Cassie is wonderful. You always thought like that.

The next song that is playing was TVXQ's Proud of your Love. You grinned as remembering how Junsu comforts Yoochun who mostly cry during the song.

Ah, the beauty of YooSu.

Just when they went to play their most hit song that year, your mother suddenly called.

"Honey, eat!"

Frowned, you shout back that you'll in matter of minutes. Turn back to the radio, you slipped into your slippers and brought the radio down with you.

"Ah, it’s the radio again." Your father says, smiling.

You smile and nodded.

"How many years have it gone when you first brought these radio with us every Christmas?" Your father asked.

You mouthed a three.

"Hm, then. Merry Christmas radio." He joked.

You laugh and sat down beside him. You turn on the radio again and growled in disappointed as you missed Mirotic. You almost gone all mad but stopped when the next song that play is Love in the Ice. You calmed down.

At least, you could hear some of your most favorites couple famous line on them.

Don't be afraid, I'll protect you.

Ah, such a beautiful voice and couple made in heaven. Yunjae.

"Stop listening to them could you? They aren't that interesting; I'm bored of them already." Your siblings suddenly say. You turn and glared at him/her. You go on ranting about how TVXQ is wonderful and awesome, that he/she won't understand you. Your sibling snorted and nodded a whatever.

You asked him/her why there's the boys picture in their room if they say that they had no interest on them. Your sibling didn't answer and you have to grin at your smart question that made them loss words.

"Stop teasing each other and go on eat." Your mother came bringing a Christmas dish with her. You go all whines to your mother, saying the unpleasant words that your siblings told you.

You saw the dish and can't help to imagine what will Changmin's reaction towards your family Christmas dinner. He must be whipping not to eat it.

Your family eats the dinner together while the radio still playing some TVXQ's ballad song.

For you, that year Christmas is one of your most beautiful Christmas you had on your life.

**

[11.38 PM]

"Honey, eat!" Your mother voice brought you back to the present from your trance of thoughts. You slip into your slipper and stepped downstairs. Your family had waiting for you on the dining table for our late Christmas dinner.

"Where's the radio?" Your siblings asked rather mockingly. You snorted at him/her and then marched down to your seat.

"Ah, it's been three years without the radio. I felt somewhat lonely." Your father says he turns at you and then told you to bring the radio down. You nodded and brought him the radio.

When you turn the power on, youlet it searching for some signal. It comes and full blast music welcomed them.

Your father frowned.

"What is it? I want the one that it always playing three years ago. Go turn it on."

You turn on your once favorites FM and it had nothing than some noisy sound. You then explained to your father that the song you always playing from the FM are no longer on. The company had banned them for playing the song as if it was taboo. You held your cry as you remembered the five boys you loved so much. Your father tsked and sat down on his chair.

[11.59 PM]

Just when you about to turn off the radio, suddenly the noisy sound from the radio cleared. A whisper suddenly came from it.

You know whose voice it belongs to, it was DJ Cassie!

-... I know that I was forbidden to play this song again. But today was Christmas, one minute again and it'll turn to our Anniversary day. May god bless me to play this song again for all my Cassie friends. Let's hear, TVXQ's Hug and O holy Night feat BoA.-

[00.00 AM]


A beautiful voice comes afterwards.

It is really TVXQ's Hug been playing from the radioand afterwards the perfect combination of O holy Night with BoA.

Bullets of tears escaped from your eyes. You close your eyes.

Just when the song ended, DJ Cassie sent you a message.

-Cassie? If there are any of you still keeping the faith for TVXQ, then Merry Christmas.-

You smiled.

This year Christmas is sure full of surprise and awesome.

"Merry Christmas."

You whispered and silently thanking the god for your most beautiful gift this year.

**

"Walking together, searching together, laughing together, vowing together

Feeling together, deciding together, crying together, being burdened together

Embracing together, being lost together, building together, wishing together

As I paint a picture of those days..."

- Towani by Gospellers

**

Merry late Christmas everyone♥!

Thanks for reading and may god bless us all to this precious day!

TVXQ means Eternal. Towani means Eternal. Cassiopeia means Eternal. There’s no difference.

TVXQ Fighting! Cassiopeia Fighting!

[i do not own the piture. Picture credit to the owner.]