the story

IF,

April 12 2015

Baekhyun and chanyeol run like there are no more tomorrow but they still trapped inside that house because they cant do anything to run from this hell, chanyeol run while turn back to check baekhyun, he saw baekhyun stop running and chanyeol just scream, ‘baek!’, baekhyun just smile at his lover and say, ‘just run chan-ah, please live’, baekhyun push chanyeol downstair and in the corner of chanyeol eyes before he fell, he saw baekhyun fight with someone to protect him but baekhyun lose, he fell with much blood but still can smile at chanyeol while his mouth say i love you, chanyeol cant do anything and he just smile back at baekhyun, his  eyes full of tears but he don’t know why he cry maybe because he fell so hard to the floor or maybe because he just saw his love dead in front his eyes and he cant do anything to protect baekhyun but his know that his heart hurt more than his body, chanyeol just laugh at someone that standing in front of him while say, ‘how can you doing this to us?, i thought we are family!’, the killer don’t say anything, he just smirk while smash chanyeol head, ‘why you doing this?, that my responsible to protect you, baek, i love you too’, he whisper before everything become black.

January 13 2015

The sound of people scream, laugh and chat can be hear inside exo dorm, ‘Happy birthday kaisoo!!!’, kyungsoo and jongin just smile and say thank you to exo, they chat, laugh with each other at that party while eating suddenly jongin grab the mic from jongdae because he want to say something, everyone notice so they quiet, ‘ok, firstly, i just want to say thank you to you guys for this awesome party, i hope everyone will be healthy always, kyungsoo hyung, thank you for born in this world, thank you for love me and lastly I want be with you forever’, everyone shout ‘kiss!,kiss!,kiss!’ at jongin and kyungsoo so jongin closer to kyungsoo and kiss his lip, kyungsoo blush while everyone just scream. ‘guys!, what do you think if we going to vacation?’, jummyeon nod because he agree with tao, ‘if everyone agree i will tell manager hyung about this’ yixing say and drink his juice, ‘but where?’, chanyeol ask while everyone look at each other, kyungsoo smile and say, ‘i know where we will go’ they don’t say anything because they believe kyungsoo will bring them to nice place but that what exo thought.

 April 11 2015

They all amazing with that place, ‘wow, i don’t know this place exist!’, luhan laugh while say, ‘that because you don’t go anywhere except your hometown’, yifan just stare at luhan, after beg at their manager to let them vacation outside korea alone just twelve of them at last their manager give up and let them go but of course after hear their manager nagging about be careful, don’t let anyone know who they are and wear mask to hide they face but of course like always exo just ignore their manager. Jongin don’t wear sunglass or mask so minseok say, ‘hey, at least wear cap to hide your face’ jongin smile while say, ‘we don’t need to be careful here because this country kpop not famous so they don’t know exo’, chanyeol nod and say, ‘yeah that right, don’t worry hyung, here we can free walk and don’t have to worry if someone will chase us’, jongdae hear what chanyeol say, ‘really?’, chanyeol just nod, ‘wow, that awesome, thank you kyungsoo hyung!’ tao say excited and kyungsoo just smile. They all tired after walk around the country, shopping and also taste that country foods, ‘ah, tomorrow we want to going where?’, sehun ask and eat his chocolate, ‘for now let just rest and tomorrow we will think about that, ok goodnight everyone sleep tight’, jummyeon say while pull yixing with him, yixing just wave at them, ‘ok, goodnight, chan-ah let go’, baekhyun say and stand up to going at he and chanyeol bedroom. That night they all fell sleep quick because tired but there someone that check each one of them, ‘sleep tight after this you all will sleep forever’, that voice say while smirk.

9.49am April 12 2015

Yixing awake because of sun shine at his face, he look beside him and saw his lover, yixing just smile while touch jummyeon cheek, ‘honey, wake up’, jummyeon just sigh and hug yixing tight, ‘5 minutes’, yixing just laugh but yixing laugh fade after hear something so loud downstair, jummyeon and yixing run downstair, ‘what happen?’, yifan look at jummyeon and say, ‘like always baekhyun and chanyeol make kyungsoo angry so kyungsoo chase them and break everything’, jummyeon shaking his head while yixing just take deep breath because they thought something bad happen, ‘i wake up for nothing’, jongdae say and he just sit next to minseok that read newpaper. Kyungsoo and yixing cook for their breakfast, ‘i will ask again where we want to go today?’, ‘maybe this café?’, sehun look at the paper that tao hold and everyone just agree, they all look around the café while drink a cup of coffee and eat with feel happy because that café so beautiful but suddenly someone come to them and talk something that they cant understand, only yifan, kyungsoo and jongdae that understand, ‘hun-ah, what that man talk about?’, ‘i don’t know, maybe he know who we are and ask to take photo with him’, luhan just nod. Minseok ask jongdae, ‘what that man want?’, jongdae face turn pale and he just silent while eat his bread, ‘guys what date this day?’, kyungsoo ask while look around, baekhyun look at his handphone and say, ’12 april, why?’, they all shock because yifan suddenly stand up, ‘we have to leave this country right now!’, ‘but why?’, jongin ask, yifan don’t say anything and just leave the café while everyone follow him.

12.21pm

‘Jongdae, yifan, kyungsoo just tell me what wrong?!’, jummyeon ask them, everyone sit at living room while waiting for yifan, kyungsoo and jongdae to explain what going on right now but them only silent, baekhyun cant wait anymore and he ask, ‘hello anyone, please just tell me what wrong right now’, sehun join ask too, ‘yeah, what wrong with you guys?’, yifan look at look at everyone while take deep breath,‘hello can i ask you guys?’, yifan just smile while nod at that stranger, ‘you guys are tourist right?’, kyungsoo, jongdae and yifan nod while that stranger look around and say, ‘why you choose this day to visiter our country?’, yifan,jongdae and kyungsoo confused and jongdae ask, ‘why?, what wrong about this day?’, that stranger look shock and say, ‘you guys don’t know this day our country don’t have rules start night until tomorrow morning?’, ‘what do you mean?’, kyungsoo ask, ‘that mean today night until 7.00am tomorrow, peoples at this country can do whatever they want like destroy things that they don’t like and even we can kills peoples without have to worry going to jail because today everything close and everyones have to stay at home but if we want to join kills or destroy things, we are free to doing that. Yifan, kyungsoo and jongdae don’t know what to say because they so shock, that stranger just smile and want to walk away but before he walk away, ‘today is the day our country don’t have rules so be careful tourist because peoples at this country don’t like tourists’, kyungsoo, yifan and jongdae look around the café, they notice people at that café look at them like them just some a piece of meat.

15.51pm

Exo apart away run around all the transport at that country for going back to korea, start from airplane, ferry, anything but the result still same, ‘sorry, we don’t have ticket anymore’, jongin, sehun, minseok and tao just sigh because they don’t know how many time they run around all the airport at this country but still they cant get any ticket. Minseok spot yifan and they all run at yifan, ‘you guys get ticket?’, sehun ask full of hope but yifan, luhan, jummyeon and baekhyun just shaking their head, tao closer to yifan and hold his hand while say, ‘lets go find the other maybe they found the ticket’, yifan suddenly stop make tao worry about him, tao hold tight yifan hand and ask, ‘what wrong honey?’, yifan just smile, he kiss tao head while say nothing. Luhan call sehun say that them don’t found any ticket too so they make decision to going back at their house, jongdae sit at living room with deep sigh while pull minseok at his lap and minseok just hug jongdae neck, ‘so what we want to do right now?’, chanyeol ask but everyone just silent until kyungsoo say, ‘how about we just stay here and protect each other because that the only way we can do now?’, yifan just stare at kyungsoo, he don’t say anything, ‘ok, its true what kyngsoo say so everyone?’, jummyeon look around and the other just nod. Tao notice something wrong with his lover but he don’t say anything because he thought maybe yifan just worry about something.

18.36pm

They all look around the house to find weapons for protect them tonight, sehun shock because he feel a pair of arm hug him from behind but after he hear his lover voice he relax, ‘hunnie, i so tired can you pick back me?’, sehun just smile and pick luhan bride style, luhan laugh while hide his face at sehun neck, ‘baby, you have found the weapons?’, luhan just nod while sehun bring luhan at their bedroom, ‘look here’, sehun just smile and kiss luhan cheek while say good job baby. At the same time baekhyun hold tight chanyeol hand, ‘chan-ah, you really want go there?’, chanyeol smile and pull baekhyun closer to his side, ‘wait here ok’, baekhyun just nod and he really hope chanyeol will back quickly after bring the weapons from that room but suddenly baekhyun hear chanyeol scream, he straight going inside that room, ‘chanyeol!, where are you?!’, baekhyun look around the room, he feel relax after saw jongin and chanyeol laugh, ‘what going on here?’, kyungsoo ask while baekhyun help chanyeol stand up, ‘hyung, scream like a girl because he thought i am ghost’, jongin say while hold his laugh, chanyeol just stare at jongin, kyungsoo and baekhyun just shaking their head. Everyone meet at living room after find weapons, ‘guys, i think its better we sleep together tonight’, suddenly kyungsoo say, ‘but we will easy be kill’, minseok confused and he ask. ‘what do you mean?’, jongin just sigh while say, ‘if we all stay at one place the killer will easy kill us but if we part away and don’t stay at one place the killer will hard to kill us’, yixing nod, ‘yeah, i agree with kyungsoo and jongin’.

21.29pm

That night exo cant sleep tight because worry something will happen and suddenly they all hear scream, sehun pull luhan with him to going find out who scream, luhan don’t know what happen but he still follow sehun, ‘hunnie, what wrong?’, ‘I hear someone scream’, luhan feel scary so he closer to sehun while hold tight sehun hand, yifan knock jummyeon and yixing bedroom because their bedroom that close to he and tao bedroom, ‘who is that?’, yifan sigh while say, ‘its me, yifan and tao’, jummyeon take deep breath and open the door while let yifan and tao come inside his bedroom, ‘do you guys hear that scream?’, tao ask while hug yifan, jummyeon and yixing just nod, ‘how about we look what happen downstairs’, yixing say unsure, they all agree, ‘just stay together not matter what happen ok’, they all nod at jummyeon. ‘Hyung!,’ jongdae and minseok run to jummyeon , ‘what happen actually?’ minseok ask while everyone just shaking their head, yifan look around and ask, ‘where everyone else?’, ‘we don’t know’, they all just sigh and want to rest a second but suddenly they all hear scream again but this time they know who it is, ‘that sehun and luhan voice right?’, not waste time they all run to that voice, ‘aaaahhhhhh!!!’, yixing scream, jummyeon  quickly hug yixing and yifan close tao eyes because don’t want tao look what in front them while minseok and jongdae just frozen not believe what they see.

00.12am

Minseok shaking and jongdae notice that so he just hug minseok and kiss minseok head to calm minseok down a bit even he is shaking too, they all still cant believe what they saw a couple hours ago, sehun head apart from his body, luhan body burn so bad until his bone can be see and baekhyun his body full of blood like someone step repeat his body but still can smile while chanyeol head smash until we all can see his brain, jongin , jummyeon and yifan burn sehun, luhan, chanyeol and baekhyun body at underground room, kyungsoo, yixing and tao don’t say anything and they just stare blank, jongdae stay at their side to take care them while the else burn their friends body. ‘there are the killer inside this house’, kyungsoo say, yifan just stand while say ‘that not true, the killer among us’, everyone shock, ‘what you mean, hyung?’,‘that enough for tonight! lets just get some sleep ok’, jongin say while look at everyone, they all just silent agree what jongin say, yixing crying alone inside his and jummyeon bedroom while wait for jummyeon to come with the water that he ask jummyeon to take for him, someone knock the door so yixing quickly stop cry and open the door, ‘I thought jummyeon, come in, there something you need?’, suddenly a axe chop yixing body and the killer just laugh, yixing don’t have time to scream because the killer just continue chopping yixing body while downstairs jummyeon body that have been chop the killer put inside the refrigerator, the kitchen full of jummyeon blood.

03.08am

The sound of shotgun, people asking for help and laugh can be hear outside the house, jongdae cant do anything to help that person, he just look at the window full of sympathize to that person, ‘jongdae!, where are you?!’, ‘hey, don’t worry I am right here’, jongdae hug minseok while minseok hug jongdae tight, ‘I thought you gone’, ‘sshhh, don’t afraid, I here with you’, ‘dae-ah, i am thirsty’, jongdae just laugh while say, ‘ok wait here’, ‘no!, I don’t want alone here’, jongdae just shaking his head and sometimes he wonder who the older here but he just smile while pull minseok with him going downstairs, there are something smell weird at the kitchen so he walk first and ask minseok to stay at his back suddenly jongdae feel something wet under his feet, ‘baby, please switch open the light’, minseok just nod after the light switch open, jongdae shock while minseok just stare and run to hug jongdae, jongdae look at minseok and take deep breath to open the refrigerator. They run like there are no more tomorrow to yixing and jummyeon bedroom, ‘yixing hyung!’, jongdae don’t know what to say anymore after see yixing body at the floor, jongdae cant hold his tears anymore so he just crying while look at yixing, ‘dae-ah, help me’, jongdae look behind him and saw someone put knife at minseok neck, ‘please put that knife!, minseok, just look at me, everything will be ok’, but the killer just laugh and minseok plucked up the courage to ask, ‘why you doing this to us?!, please don’t hurt jongdae, just hurt me ok’, ‘no!, just hurt me, release minseok hyung’, the killer just smirk and say, ‘don’t worry I will make you guys wish come true’.

 06.16am

Yifan wake up and look at the clock, ‘its still early’, so he just going to shower while hope time move fast because he cant live like this anymore, ‘tao?’, tao look at yifan while smile sad, ‘you go shower after that we will eat breakfast ok?’ tao just nod after couple of minutes they going downstairs and hope everything will be fine but their hope destroy after see kyungsoo crying non stop while jongin hold kyungsoo, ‘what wrong?’, tao ask but he don’t need answer because he see what make kyungsoo cry and he just break down while look at he friends body, suddenly yifan punch kyungsoo and make jongin punch yifan back, ‘what wrong with you?, are you crazy?!’, ‘yeah, I am crazy because that er just kill our friends but you still want to keep his side!’, tao and kyungsoo confused, ‘honey, calm down , what you mean?, yifan just sigh and tae deep breath, ‘ I want to ask you guys, who brought we here?, when luhan,sehun,chanyeol and baekhyun die, who are not with us in living room? and most important who are the last one that meet with chanyeol and baekhyun?’, kyungsoo stare at yifan and say, ‘you want to make me the bad person here?!’, yifan laugh, ‘not the bad person but the killer, yes, you are the killer kyungsoo’, tao don’t know who he have to believe but everything that his lover say its all make sense. ‘you just pretend innocent all this time to make we all believe and sympathy for you right?!!’, kyungsoo just shaking his head while scream that all not true but suddenly golf club hit yifan and tao head make them faint, kyungsoo shock, ‘jongin-ah…’, jongin just smirk while say, ‘so ing noise’.

06.45am

‘ah, at last you wake up’, jongin smile at tao and yifan, yifan found himself bound on the chair while tao hanging in the middle of lamp, yifan want to wake up tao but his voice cant come out after see tao body not move and yifan just watch drip of blood from tao head fall at the table. ‘you know hyung, you so ing idiot’, yifan just stare blank at tao and don’t say anything, jongin just smirk and continue, ‘the one that have brought you all here is me not kyungsoo hyung and everything is all my plan, kyungsoo hyung is just a bait for someone that hard to believe someone else like you hyung’. Yifan look at jongin because he cant believe that jongin have heart doing this all to his own family, kyungsoo don’t know what to say so he just silent while watching jongin and yifan, ‘your time have come hyung’, jongin laugh while pull yifan chair outside the house, yifan panic while say, ‘what you want to do?’, jongin just smirk and push yifan at the pool, yifan drowned in a deep part of the pool, ‘soo-ah, where are you?, come here while I still nice with you’, kyungsoo shaking, he frightened but he know that run from jongin not a good decision, ‘there you are baby’, jongin hug kyungsoo, ‘soo-ah, don’t afraid ok?’, this will take a few minutes’, kyungsoo confused because he don’t understand what jongin say, suddenly jongin pick kyungsoo up and put kyungsoo at the chair, ‘aaaaahhhh!’, kyungsoo scream, ‘sshhh!, baby its ok’ ,after jongin break kyungsoo feet, he cut kyungsoo tongue.

January 13 2016

Kyungsoo wake up because the sound like something fall, so he look outside the window and freeze because down there he saw jongdae and minseok body fall from the big tree in front his bedroom, branches prick jongdae and minseok body,‘jongdae, minseok hyung!!!’, kyungsoo want to going outside but suddenly jongin hug kyungsoo, ‘ssshhh!, its ok. Its ok’, kyungsoo crying while hug jongin back,. The sound scream of fan can be hear everywhere after they see jongin or better call him kai at airport, kai just wave at his fan, after exo dead in one horrified accident and kyungsoo become disabled, sm make kai solo and every single exo fan crying like there are no more tomorrow but they still give support to kai, kai smile and feel satisfied because all his hard work be paid. ‘soo-ah, I am back!’, where are you, baby?’, jongin smile and want to hug kyungsoo while walk to kyungsoo that sit at wheel chair, kyungsoo just smile at jongin, they eat lunch together while jongin tell kyungsoo how his day, suddenly kyungsoo make signal that its is the time and jongin just smile understand while say ok, ‘you know soo-ah, first time I enter sm, they say they will make me solo so I am so happy until jummyeon, also you hyung become great in vocal than me, yixing,luhan and minseok hyung become great dancer than me, yifan, chanyeol hyung, sehun and tao become great in rap than me, make sooman want me become in group that call exo with you guys!! and don’t forget jongdae also baekhyun came enter the company without to work hard and can be idol less than a year, but that all I still can accept even I just want to kill everyone that time because destroy my dream’. Kyungsoo just stare at jongin because he feel so afraid right now, jongin kiss kyungsoo lip and continue, ‘before exo debut, who was the one that work really hard to make everyone love exo? Me!!, after exo debut, who was the one that always came early and back late to make exo great in dance? Me!!, everything that make exo famous all because of me but why I don’t get anything because of my hard work?!!’, kyungsoo make signal with his shaking hands to jongin and jongin just nod, ‘yeah, baby, that why I kill they all but I don’t kill you because you remember that I say want be with you forever?, happy birthday to us!!’jongin excited say while kiss kyungsoo head.

April 12 2017

‘again today the winner is kai!’, the fans scream loud for kai, ‘ok, I don’t know what to say but thank you everyone for this trophy, this trophy not only for me but for exo too, today is exo anniversary also my wedding anniversary so everyone just wish me luck ok and don’t forget today is not sad day because today is the day exo born and see all of you!’ the fans scream loud again and some fans crying too after hear what kai say, kai forced a smile to all people while walking to his waiting room,‘every time I win, I will have to say like that it’s just make me want to vomit, what exo do to get this trophy?!, this trophy is mine!!, yeah like always without doing anything they get the paid what I work hard for’, jongin look at the mirror while say that. Today is the day of remember of exo, every single exo-L crying and make wish for happiness kai and kyungsoo, because to them kai is not only the light for them but also the light for kyungsoo, one of the fan comment, < if exo still alive, that better!!>, , , jongin smash his laptop after saw what his fan write and scream, ‘no!!, if exo still alive they will be only burden for me to destroy!!’, kyungsoo hear jongin scream so he just hug jongin, kyungsoo don’t mind what jongin want to do because to him jongin will love him forever that is important and he will try to fix kai again, even if he run, he will never be escape from jongin. ‘baby, they all don’t understand!!, if exo don’t exist no one will die’, jongin say while hug kyungsoo tight, kyungsoo make sign for kai to understand how he felt, kai voice out loud what kyungsoo want to say,“if exo don’t exist we cant be together like this now”, kai just slap kyungsoo and glare at him, kyungsoo just silent sigh after couple of minute kai kiss kyungsoo lip and kyungsoo back, he can feel kai smile into their kiss.