Nichkhun and Tiffany's Engagement

Our Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"3.. 2.. 1.. Light, Camera, Action!"

Annyeonghaseyo viewers! I'm SNSD Tiffany and I've been promoting my first Solo Album which titled 'Moon and Stars'. I hope you show a lot of interests and supports towards this album. The stage feels so empty without the members, but thank you very much for the fans who always cheer me up! I will perform some songs here, and telling you the meaning of every song.

MC : Ne, so Tiffany-ssi, this is sensitive and I hope the fans won't be mad at me but your side requests sensitive questions so I hope you wouldn't bother answering it.

Tiffany : It's okay. I wish that I could do everything more freely since this show being aired live, and I guess those questions will give me a big impact.

MC : Yeah, so the first question is regarding the title track of your solo album. Moon and Stars, we know that for a SM artist, you are brave enough to show the world some codes regarding your love life et cetera. Moon and Stars have been a very mysterious emoji since like.. a few week before your break-up news with Nichkhun-ssi came out. May I know, what is the meaning behind those emoji?

Tiffany : Well.. um so first of all I like Sailormoon and such kind of cartoons or animation so it can be an answer. That's my title track so it's like a code to fans-but, every emoji I put on my Instagram have their own meaning. There are some fans who notice that but fortunately, they're the type who keep quiet so my name is not on Headline News haha. Moon and Stars is basically.. so Moon can't shine without Sun, but a Moon won't look great without Stars beside it. Sun, is like SNSD, SONE, and my company also family and friends for me. Without Girls' Generation, my members, I probably can't stand on this stage promoting my solo album. But standing alone, with them supporting me, will it be okay? I think that I need one of those stars, right?

MC : Woah.. it makes me more curious. That lucky star must be the love of your life right?

Tiffany : You got a good guest there. Um.. I'm not so sure how to describe it, but yes. Instead all of those stars, there's one star you called Polaris, who will show you where to go and so on. That star won't move, and it will GUIDE YOU HOME. To say that I don't have someone I love romantically now is.. a total lie. So, Polaris, that star describe my boyfie right now haha.

She smiled and the show goes on until this part gave a total headshot for Tiffany.

MC : This is sensitive, but well. You got a lot of guy friends-the cool one even after your break-up with one of the hottest guy in this world. Your relationship with that hot boy, do you guys still maintain it well?

Tiffany : I apologize but.. I think I can't answer this one haha. You should ask his and my company permission and so on and so forth.

 

Steakest Sky Restaurant, Gangnam, Seoul

19.30

"Tired?" Nichkhun asked her.

"Well.. kind of. You know, the last question gave me a headshot like-I really want to answer that but what will happen to us?"

"Yea. It right? Just wait-you. I'll make it up."

"How? Stop kidding me Nick."

"We will engaged soon, right? In public. I just don't want them to get some heart attack. It's not good for their health."

"HA? Yes. We will engaged, but in public? You basically do a suicide."

"Promise you, it's not suicide. It's more like flying to heaven together. Finish? I'll pay first."

 

Korea Entertainment Building (in imagination, It's a building for some companies to meet, discuss things, do press conference, and so on.)

9AM

Here it is. 4th April 2014, 2 years ago, the public know that Nichkhun and Tiffany is an item. And 3th April 2016, with clueless Tiffany, Lee Sooman asked her to go there. Look what she found there! A cute boy, no-a hot man, a great songwriter, a famous idol, and the greatest thing is that he is the love of her life. Uh-oh, he’s there with Park Jinyoung!

Seems like the clueless girl became so anxious and thought that probably-they got caught again but..

“Good Morning, Tiffany!” from JYP and she answered with an awkward “eh-oh Morning sir!” The guy beside JYP is just smiling like a fool and it makes her feel more like a fool. What did she missed?

“So, the point is that, yesterday night, 1AM this morning to be honest, this boy beside me texted me, well begging me if you and him could date freely, in public, and so on and so forth.” He stopped for a while. Tiffany’s breath is probably stopped too. “But, I think of your safety too. I mean, you’re SM Golden-ehm Pink Girl, and if something happened to you, or his fans said something bad to you, you know Sooman might kills me right. Don’t forget that Jessica Jung, oh SoNyeoShiDae, those Super Junior oppas, yea! Even Jessica’s stares alone could kill me right away.”

“So, Stephanie, we have some thought here.” Lee Sooman continued it. “Would you mind if we put you together in a reality show?” Tiffany looked at him with her eyes-open so wide.

“Uhm-sorry sir?”

 

It was a long night for both of them.

“Nick?” She said. “Uhm?”

“Do you think that we should do this?”

“Go with your heart.”

“Okay. No scripts. No mission. Interview room only.” She decided.

“Of course! I won’t read that script neither. I’m a professional when it comes to loving you.”

Nichkhun got her code.

To : Lee Sooman, Park Jinyoung, Momma, Father in-law, lil sister, Leo

I did it! She’s agree with that, so, let’s do the engagement tomorrow!

MultiChat(15)

@khunnie0624 : Mission #1 Accomplished.

@hyoloswag : Heck yeah!! That gurl is so something-_- Just yesterday she’s crying her heart out to soshi because she can’t date freely. Look at what she got now!

@taeng9 : heol. heol. She just needs to tell someone what she wants and she’ll definitely get that. What a fairytale life.

@hotsootuff : hell even fairytale life is not that good!

@syjessica : Congratulations Nick! Woah Stephi is really..

@taeccool : Yo bro congratz!! P.S : you want that too, Jessie?

@sunny515 : Ya stop it you lovebirds!

@seo.j.hyun : Woa.. congratulations oppa!

@yulyulkkk : …what a wonderful life.

@yoonachu : daebak! Pink pig eonni daebak!

@sugarbora : this amazing multichat, tho.

@hwangchansung : I’m going to be in-law with u hyung. You have to beg me first, I’m a hwang kkk.

@wooo.yo : yes!!

@jun2thek : I can make a song for this fairytale life of my friend:”)

@junhow : congratz yo bro!

 

“The filming will start tomorrow, right?”

“Yes. Do you have any plan?” She asked.

“Of course. Let’s go to Hangang River. We’ll make a very beautiful memory there. The unforgettable one. I promise you.”

“Mwoya, so silly.” She ruffled his hair.                       

 

2PM’s Dorm

11AM

Self-camera mode : on

This is it. “Hi, everybody this is 2PM Nichkhun. But today, I’m Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul and I’ll do a very special occasion for my love. So, I’m going to propose to her.. at Hangang River. Beside, we’ll do a first public date. Today is going to be a memorable date for us, and probably a history for KPop Industry too.”

“Well.. now, I’m still using my t-shirt and I’m going to arrange everything there with the help of soshipm plus Bora!”

“Yo everybody, this is Taecyeon and we’re heading straight  to Hangang River.”

Hangang River

12AM

There’s several camera there. And they began to help Nichkhun arranges everything.

“Taeyeon help me to arrange the table please.”

“Wooyoung come here we need more candles!”

“Taecyeon it’s already 1PM we should pick up Tiffany and Nichkhun’s fam on the airport! Come on!”

2.30PM

“3 more hours to go, guys! We need 15 more pink flowers, 10 white lily and 5 red rose!”

Interview

PD : Nichkhun-ssi, tell us your feeling please.

Nichkhun : Well, kind like undescribeable? I mean like it’s so exciting yet I’m so nervous.

PD : How do you get Tiffany’s family permission to propose to her?

Nichkhun : Such a long story. They already know me as her best friend since like, our pre-debut days when we’re still learning to speak Korea. And.. almost 5 years ago I take her to my family first when we become the MC for KMW Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter