The Perfect Marriage

Dangerous Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Hotel Room

 

Junjin felt himself nearing as the hot passage tightened once again around his shaft. He was ramming into the younger man like there's no tomorrow and felt nails dug deep into the skin on his back.

"Fa-faster! Ha-harder! Keep going Choongjae! Don't stop!" The younger man's chant echoed loudly in the room and that was all it needed for Junjin to empty himself fully and end another session of their passionate love making.

The younger man kept panting and eventually pushed Junjin off of him, causing the older to roll over onto the other side of the bed. Junjin turned around to admire the beautiful sight in front of him - a panting Andy who is covered in sweat and glowed so ily.

The older man knew Andy is a drug to him, once he had his first time with the younger man, it was impossible for Junjin to stop. Andy was irresistible, and that's why the older knew he was in love with him, accidentally and undeniably.

Junjin smiled at the thought of being in love with Andy and leaned in to kiss the cherry lips, but the younger man turned away instantly.

The older man was a bit startled at the sudden rejection and cleared his throat before commencing, "What's wrong Andy ah?"

The younger man didn't reply, and instead reached out for a cigarette, lit it up, and proceeded to give it . He slowly blew out some smoke, still not facing the older man, and said, "You should get going. The party is at 5 and I don't think you should be late."

Andy emotionless tone made Junjin surprised as he tried to read the expression on the younger's face. He felt that the younger man had suddenly turned from passionate fire to a cold brick of ice.

"Andy ah," Junjin started. "I can tell something is bothering you, so please tell me. I want to help."

The younger man instantly turned his head to face the older and replied in a cold tone, "You know I hate repeating himself. Just go and get ready. I don't want anybody, especially him to suspect anything."

With the mention of him, Junjin felt his heart sunk. As much as he enjoyed being drowned in his world of love with the younger, reality was that their relationship could never be shown in broad daylight because of the presence of him - Eric Mun, Junjin's boss and Andy's husband.

That's right. Andy was married. And not just married to anybody. He was married to one of Korea's most influential businessman and Junjin's boss.

Junjin sighed at the thought of feeling guilty towards his boss. Eric was an understanding, easy-going, and friendly boss who most of the time felt more like a hyung to Junjin. Junjin admired and respected the older man a lot, but now he was sleeping with his hyung's partner.

The thought of betraying Eric made Junjin felt sick, but he knew he could never stop loving Andy.

The tall man slowly crawled off the bed, walked around in his handsome glory to pick up the clothes that were scattered on the floor. He looked up at the figure on the bed and managed to flash a smile before saying, "Alright. I will go get ready now. See you at the party, Andy ah!"

To Junjin's dismay, the younger did not return a smile or acknowledgment when the older man exited the room.

 

 

 

At the Mun Mansion

As soon as Andy stepped into the house, he felt himself being pulled into a tight embrace and a familiar scent gathered around him.

"Chagiya! Surprise!" Eric's child-like tone filled the room and made the younger instantly froze.

The older man smiled while releasing Andy from the hug and commenced to face his husband, only to see drops of sweat slowly accumulating on the younger's forehead.

"Omo!" Eric gasped! "Honey, what's wrong? Why are you sweating so much?"

The older wiped the sweats off his husband's face, not caring that the liquids would dirty his expensive shirt. Eric gently grabbed Andy's hand and exclaimed, "You're hands feel cold too! Come here Andy ah, let's go sit on the coach."

The older wrapped his arms gently around the younger's waist and the two started to walk towards the living room. Once Andy took a seat on the sofa, Eric disappeared into the kitchen while mumbling something about making hot tea. 

Once he saw the tall figure disappear into the kitchen, Andy let out a silent sigh and his chest gently to calm himself. He felt his body froze when he knew Eric had arrived at home earlier than expected. The younger man was worried that his husband would suspect something and quickly brainstormed possible excuses to explain his absence. 

"Here you go!" Eric came back from the kitchen with a cup of tea in his hand and placed it in front of the younger man. "Just the way wuli Andy likes it, lemon tea with one spoon of honey and one spoon of sugar."

Andy had to admit he was touched that his husband still managed to remember his preferences even though they had barely seen each other for two months due to Eric's busy schedule.

"Th-thanks!" Andy's voice was still trembling a bit due to the sudden shock and continued, "Listen honey. About earlier, I wasn't home because -"

The younger didn't even finish his sentence when he felt a warm and gentle touch from Eric's finger on his lips. 

"You don't have to explain to me, Andy ah." Eric's soothing voice stated. "Although we are married, you are still an individual who needs his own privacy and space. As your husband, I respect you and trust you of that."

Andy was staring at the older man in astonishment when he heard such touching words. Eric flashed a smiled at his husband and felt himself being pulled abruptly into a tight embrace. Andy curled his arms strongly around the older and felt tears were rushing to his eyes for reasons he himself didn't even know.

He was touched by Eric's heartwarming words, but Andy knew deep inside him, the tears were also a signal for the guilt he felt towards his husband. 

The older man gently rubbed the back of his husband before commencing, "Now as much as I want to continue the display of affection, I think we better start preparing for your father's party or else my father-in-law will not be happy."

Andy slowly released the tight hug and Eric smiled at his husband before turning away.

"Wait!" The younger suddenly spoke out and caused his husband to turn around and look at him. Andy let out a long sigh and was mentally trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter