Wait For You

Wait For Me

Okay, so this idea came into mind while watching their fanmeet, enjoy ;) though it ain't really much.

 
 
-----
 
 
"I'll choose Dahyun then" Nayeon said as she took a glance at the other one on the side.
 
 
"Yeah! I'm always number one at this!" Dahyun cheered as she went closer to the oldest.
 
 
Nayeon draped her arm over the other's shoulder and cheered together, it was now Jihyo's turn to choose a member. When Nayeon saw that the camera is not filming them, she whispered.
 
 
"I'll talk to you later" in a serious tone, but when she saw the camera turning again, she immediately smiled and proceeded to play the Rock-Paper-Scissors with the leader.
 
 
----
 
 
"One in a Million! This has been Twice!" They all exclaimed as they bow to get off the stage.
 
 
Nayeon immediately pulled Dahyun outside the building where there are less people.
 
 
"Yah Kim Dahyun!" She started,making the other flinch "Why-" she stopped when she saw the younger shivering "Aish! Fine! I'll talk to you later" then again, pulled Dahyun inside, and to their dressing room.
 
 
-----
 
 
"That fanmeet was sooo awkward! Can we not, like go back? I'm better than that!" Momo exclaimed as she went inside their dorm together with the others.
 
 
"Yeah, I'd love to do that too" Mina seconded
 
 
"But Tzuyu" Chaeyoung said as she looked at the other 99'liner "What's up with that role play?" She asked, giggling
 
 
"What? It's fun! Though I got goosebumps! Brrr" Tzuyu answered
 
 
"Me too! Just remembering it makes me shudder!" Sana said
 
 
"Where are the other two?" Jihyo spoke up,her big eyes searching around
 
 
"Ah, now that you mention it" Jeongyeon said as she also started looking around
 
 
"They were with us when we went inside right?" Momo said as she took a bag of chips then settled down their couch
 
 
"Yup, maybe they're talking inside" Mina answered as she pointed to the way where the rooms are, and took the unopened bag of chips from Momo "Diet, you eat too much!" She said as she held Momo's head to prevent her from standing up. Defeated, Momo just signed then went to Jeongyeon and snuggled close.
 
 
"Hirai, don't sleep here" Jeongyeon reminded as she poked the other's cheek.
 
 
"Does Nayeon unnie have feelings for Dahyunnie?" Momo asked, ignoring Jeongyeon
 
 
"Isn't it obvious? She always scold Dahyun the most. Which means..." Jihyo answered
 
 
"What about Dahyun?" Mina asked
 
 
-----
 
 
"Unnie" Dahyun started "umm...are you mad?" She asked, clueless of what brought this up but still has a smile on her face.
 
 
"Why do you always smile like an idiot?" Nayeon said, raising her eyebrow
 
 
"Huh?" The younger tilted her head to the side
 
 
"And now you're acting cute"
 
 
"Unnie, I should ask YOU that." Dahyun retorted with a now poker face
 
 
"What? I'm not doing anything wrong!"
 
 
"Yes you are! You're always like: Dahyun this! Dahyun that! You always pick on me!" Dahyun has exploded "Ever since our debut you always scold me! Weren't we close back in sixteen?!" She exclaimed while the other is shocked by this outburst
 
 
"I don't care" she replied coldly "You need to listen because I'm an unnie!" She retorted back "And what's up with your get up earlier anyway? Always showing off your skin!"
 
 
"Wh-... You're scolding me for that?! What the hell?"
 
 
"Mouth!"
 
 
"Yeah right, as if you don't curse! And my clothes? Hah! As if I had a choice! That's what they told me to wear! If you're envious why don't you tell them to dress you like that someday?" Dahyun stated as her eyebrows rose. 
 
 
"Are you kidding me?"
 
 
"Do I look like I am?"
 
 
"Yes you do! Besides, why are you like that with Jeongyeon?! Is her aegyo really captivating? The way you looked at her earlier is just..agh!" She exclaimed 'I am cuter than that!' 
 
 
"Why are you scolding me for that? Ah..don't tell me..." Dahyun trailed as she smirked "you're jealous?" This made Nayeon widen her eyes "You're jealous because you can't be close like that to them! You want the others to pamper you, am I right? Geez! You shouldn't hog the attention Nayeon UNNIE" she said, emphasizing the last word.
 
 
"Why did you come into that conclusion?!"...'That's just so wrong!'
 
 
"What? When Momo unnie and I we're being so close back in Jeju you didn't talk to me for a whole week! When you saw a fanmade video of me and Sana unnie, you lashed out on me. But when it is you who flirts with the others-"
 
 
"It's because I'm jealous of them!" Nayeon didn't let Dahyun finish what she was saying "You are always close to the others that it's hurting me!"
 
 
"Wh-w-What?" She managed to ask, eyes widened
 
 
"You heard me! Now go out" she said coldly
 
 
"Wait-" Dahyun was again interrupted by the older as she dragged Dahyun out the door, her head was down.
 
 
"No I won't wait. I won't wait for you to say that I'm disgusting, to say how stupid I am, to laugh at my face for saying such thing, and to tell me how much you hate me." And with that, Dahyun was shutted out
 
 
"What was that just now?"
 
 
"Omygosh. Are you that dense?" Sana, who was beside the other 7 exclaimed.
 
 
"You heard it all?"
 
 
"Just the part where she had her head down" Jeongyeon answered
 
 
"So...mind telling me what she meant by that?" Dahyun asked tilting her head
 
 
"She is dense Jihyo! Denser that Sana!" Momo exclaimed with amusement in her face
 
 
"Yah! Why am I dense?!" Sana retorted back with a pout
 
 
"That! Is why" Momo said pointing to the girl
 
 
"You won't tell me what unnie meant?" Dahyun asked them, her forehead creased.
 
 
"Oh no we won't, we want you to realize on you own. Not just her feelings but also yours" Jihyo said, arms crossed as if she had a very brilliant idea in mind. "We'll help you realize that" then went closer to Dahyun and patted her head. "Let's go girls" then turned to the others "We'll be planning things out!" She shouted excitingly "Dahyun, you may sleep" then turned again to Dahyun with a wide smile on her face.
 
 
"What? But-"
 
 
"No buts! Go" Jihyo ordered making Dahyun turn to the direction of their room
 
 
"Geez, why do people always interrupt me?!" She mumbled to herself
 
 
-----
 
 
It has now been a week since the encounter between the two.
 
 
Nayeon was acting as if nothing really happened between them and still talks to the other while Dahyun is avoiding her.
 
 
'Why am I even avoiding her?' She asked herself but was brought back by their leader's voice
 
 
"Girls! Say hi to the camera!" Jihyo shouted, catching the others' attention
 
 
"You're filming?" Momo asked 
 
 
"Yup!" She replied and shot her members, well except Nayeon and Dahyun, a knowing look which they threw back.
 
 
"Unnie!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she jumped on to Nayeon and fell on the couch as she was surprised.
 
 
"What's up Chaeyoung?" Nayeon asked giggling
 
 
"Nothing" She replied with a grin and simply glanced at Dahyun's direction,which she regretted because the older seemed so scary. She then looked at the other members who are also smiling widely,and asked for help.
 
 
"It's JUST fanservice unnie!" Jihyo cheered then read comments
 
 
"Wooh, another ship is sailing!"
 
 
"Is that a new pair?" She read again "See? They like it!" And smirked "Oh, the fans are requesting for 2yeon unnie"
 
 
"Okay" Nayeon replied and stood up to where Jeongyeon is and slung her arm around her shoulders and gave a peck on the cheeks, while Jeongyeon pulled her waist.
 
 
"Ohhh, the fans are growing crazy unnie!" Jihyo said and glanced at their tofu only to see her knitting her brows and biting her lower lip as she crossed her arms near her chest 'ohh, somebody's pissed' she thought.
 
 
Filming for the Vapp went on, members clinging onto their unnie except a certain someone.
 
 
-----
 
 
"Wooh! You girls!" Nayeon exclaimed laughing, they are now on their way to the dorm and decided to just take a single vehicle for them all. "It isn't my birthday yet you know, why are you so sweet?" She asked
 
 
"Nothing much unnie" Sana replied
 
 
They were sitting according to age, well except Jihyo who was in the passenger's
 
 
"Dahyun unnie, you were so quiet today" Tzuyu said which made the van quiet
 
 
"That's right" Nayeon seconded "Are you sick?" She asked worriedly
 
 
"None of your business" the younger coldly replied then went back to staring outside
 
 
Nayeon glanced at the others as if asking what happened but they all just shrugged
 
 
----
 
 
They were now having dinner,and the members are being close to Nayeon, they kept on saying sweet stuffs, and making the oldest laugh and the third youngest frown.
 
 
"Where are you going?" Mina asked as she saw Dahyun standing up
 
 
"Outside" she replied without looking back
 
 
The others just continued eating while Nayeon was worried about the tofu since it has been 10 minutes when she went out.
 
"Just follow her unnie" Momo said as she munched
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Come on,we know you're worried" this time was Jeongyeon
 
 
"Go unnie" Mina
 
 
"I...thankyou girls" then grabbed her jacket and went out
 
 
"So..." Tzuyu trailed "Shall we celebrate?" She asked her unnies
 
 
"Of course! Take out the drinks!" Momo exclaimed which made Jihyo stand up and proceed to the fridge and took out bottles of...orange juice "Psh!" Momo rolled her eyes
 
 
-----
 
 
Nayeon has been looking around but didn't find the younger, then her feet took her to a park, she proceeded to the center where a fountain is located,on one of the benches, she saw Dahyun, eyes fixated on the fountain illuminated by the lights around. 'How can someone not fall for her?' She asked herself as she walked to where the other is and took a seat beside
 
 
"What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked eyes still on the fountain
 
 
"Can I not be here?"
 
 
"Just fli-" Dahyun didn't continue what she was saying and just stared in front which made Nayeon also look ahead.
 
 
It was a romantic scene, in front of the fountain is a girl, she has a phone in hand as if talking to someone.
 
 
"What?! You can't come?...I know, it's work right?" They heard the girl. But behind the fountain is a guy holding his phone with his right hand, and a bouquet of roses in another. "I understand, yeah it's fine, I know, I love you too" they she ended the call and tears flowed down as she sat down on the fountain(AN: I don't know what that is called but it's that mini boundary around the fountain) . Then suddenly, music played, the lights turned to different colors, the fountain was also surrounded by different types of colors which made the girl look around and saw the guy behind the fountain, she stood there, frozen in shock.
 
 
"We're you crying?" The guys asked. "I'm sorry, but it was necessary baby"he continued with an apologetic smile "But I think this is the right time to do this" both were not moving from their spots. "This is it, no backing out" then breathed in and out slowly "Baby, I know this is shocking but....you know how much I love you right? Heck! I won't stop loving you until you finish counting all the stars in the galaxy" he said then started to walk close to the girl, the music, which was coming from the speakers a girl was holding changed into a slow and romantic one. It was the song "God Gave Me You" . "This place" he looked around the park "This was the place where we first met, you were standing on that same place as I admired you beauty back then, I've always been thinking, 'Is she really my girlfriend now'? I always ask that to myself. God gave me you, one the the bests angels on earth" he said making the girls burst more in tears. The guy was also crying now "And He won't hate me for this right? He won't hate me for taking you as my bride..." The girl widened her eyes, but a smile is now found on her face "Baby... I love you, I love you, I love you. I won't stop loving you. So please..." He kneeled on the ground with one knee and took out a box from his pocket "Will you marry me and be my other half? For life and forever" he said, smiling
 
 
"Do you need to ask me that?" The girl finally replied
 
 
"So...Is that as yes?" He asked, still kneeling
 
 
"Of course idiot!" With that, the guy stood up and hugged the girl and spun her around, and at that time, fireworks lit up above
 
 
"Woah..." Nayeon exclaimed, still looking at the soo-to-marry couple "Dahyun...isn't it swe-.. Hey, are you crying?" She asked "What happened?"
 
 
"Nothing...it's just" Dahyun trailed 
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"I realized something"
 
 
"Quit trailing!" Nayeon demanded and earned a chuckle from Dahyun
 
 
"Unnie" she started and stared into the older's eyes "Do you like me?" She asked
 
 
"H-huh? W-W-What a-re you saying? Ha-haha- ha " then looked away "I do" she answered with a sigh
 
 
"Good. Can you wait for me?" 
 
 
"Wait?"
 
 
"Cause...I think I'm beginning to like you too" she answered and looked at the ground "But I'm still confused. When I saw that couple, I began to immagine myself as the girl and was surprised to see you instead of a guy. I don't know for sure what this feeling is yet... I don't want you to get your hopes high so can you wait for me?" She asked and looked straight into Nayeon who was smiling right now.
 
 
"I see, want me to help you out with that?"
 
 
"How?"
 
 
Nayeon took and kissed Dahyun's hand making her blush
 
 
"Kim Dahyun... Will you let me court you?"