Ch.3

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Monday had finally come and school had begun, Minho was sitting in class idly listening to the lesson that the teacher was giving. Since he pretty much understood that Frankenstein was not the monster, but the creator, he wasn’t exactly paying all the close attention to Literature class. He wished the bell would hurry up and ring so school would be over. He and Jonghyun were going to hang out for awhile, but then he was going to pick Sulli up from dance class again. She questioned why he was suddenly eager to volunteer to do this, but he just smiled and said he was just being a nice brother.

Of course the real reason was he wanted to see that girl again and maybe talk to her or something. The bell rang and he quickly gathered up his text books and headed out of the classroom and down the hall to his locker. Sometimes he really hated the fact that his and Jonghyun’s lockers were right next to each other, because often or not he would walk up to them kissing.

“Ahem.”

He smirked at the two of them as they blushed red and jumped away from each other as if they were on fire. He opened his locker and tossed his books in before slamming it close once again.

“If you’re ready? Or do you need a few more minutes?” He said with a smirk, crossing his arms. Jonghyun just gave him a mock glare before leaning down to peck Sekyung on the lips one last time.

“I’ll see you later, babe,” He said softly, staring into her eyes lovingly. Minho smiled at the two of them; sometimes they were just so disgustingly adorable it sickened him. But he could only wish for the best to them, and hope that when he got himself a girlfriend he’d be able to show off his love as prominently as this happy couple did.

“Bye, Minho,” Sekyung said sweetly, waving goodbye to the two boys before heading in the opposite direction for a drama club meeting.

As he and Jonghyun walked out of the building and to his car, Minho’s phone vibrated in his pocket indicating that there was a new text to read. He figured it was going to be Sulli, telling him that she and Krystal had arrived safely home (because being the caring older brother that he was, he always made her text him to ensure her safety), but it turned out to be Key asking if Minho wanted to hang out with him.

“Hey, do you want to go meet up with my friend Key?” He asked Jonghyun as he drove out of the student parking lot. He didn’t know why they made a separate parking lot of students, because he was pretty sure that besides himself there were only a handful of students who even owned a car.

“Sure, I guess. Who is he?” Jonghyun asked curiously, surprised that his cousin even had friends beside himself.

“Oh, I met him last week. His friend Taemin is the one giving Sulli extra dance lessons. He’s pretty cool, you’d like him,” Minho responded, stopping at a red light. He pulled his phone out to check again where Key was; the strip mall down the street from the café they’d met at.

“So, mine and Sekyung’s sixth month anniversary is coming up,” Jonghyun informed his friend, trying to seem lax about it. But Minho kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter