Ch.21

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like waking up on any other Saturday morning. There was sunlight filling up the room, he could hear birds chirping happily outside and even an owl hooting. The bed was warm and ten times more comfortable than he ever remembered and he sighed contently feeling the arms of…Taemin shot his eyes open and immediately fell upon the sight of Minho sleeping peacefully next to him, with his arms wrapped tightly around Taemin’s middle. He sighed in relief, the danger of a heart attack gone. It was just Minho’s bed he was in.

Despite still being very tired, the result of staying up half the night crying, Taemin kept his eyes glued on Minho’s sleeping form. He couldn’t take his eyes away even if he wanted to. He generally looked like a freaking god on any other day, but right now he just looked like an angel. He’d heard somewhere that people looked younger and more beautiful when they slept. Minho could be the poster boy for that. He carefully moved his hand forward and gently traced his fingers over Minho’s soft face and smiled. He was the perfect boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.

He carefully squirmed out of Minho’s stronghold and edged off the bed. He hadn’t forgotten why he was there in the first place anyways, so he turned and was about to walk over to his bag to grab his cell phone when he spotted them.

The couch bed had been pulled ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter