Ch.18

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho smiled contently as he his strawberry ice cream cone. Taemin was sitting next to him, under their tree to get out of the sun, enjoying his banana ice cream. The warm weather and the soft breeze blowing through the trees just made the day even more perfect than it already was. Minho glanced down when he felt something against him and saw Taemin leaning on him, smiling up at him. He grinned back and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend’s waist and pulled him closer against himself.

“Minho?” Taemin said, breaking the peaceful silence.

“Yeah?” Minho replied, taking a of his ice cream.

“I want you to meet my mom,” Taemin informed him, a drop of his banana ice cream that had dripped on his hand.

“Is it okay?” Minho asked. Taemin nodded and smiled happily.

“Yes! Umma is coming home on Saturday,” Taemin informed him, thrill evident in his voice. Finally after two years she was coming home.

“Okay, but only when she’s ready,” Minho replied, not wanting to rush into anything.

Unfortunately their date could only last for so long. Eventually enough time had passed that they needed to leave to go pick up Sulli from school and both she and Taemin needed to get ready for dance class. Minho played chauffer and drove them around and finally dropped them off at the dance studio. Before he left the parking lot he pulled out his phone to check for any missed calls or messages, since he’d turned it off while he was with Taemin so no one could interrupt their time together.

Are you busy after school? Can we hang out? –Key

Where are you frog face? Let’s do something later –Jonghyun

He quickly texted back and said to meet him at the mall in half an hour. He put his park into drive and pulled out of the parking lot to the main road. It took about fifteen minutes to get to the mall, because for some reason there was a bit of traffic. But none-the-less, he arrived and went inside to wait for his friends. He walked into a store called Infinity Zero which looked pretty cool. He loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter