Ch.13

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Minho woke up the next morning his room was bright and full of sunshine and he could smell his mother making pancakes and bacon downstairs. He could hear his family chatting away happily and decided that he should probably get up and join them as well or else Sulli would steal all the bacon. He groaned and rolled out of his bed and shuffled out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen and took a seat at the table next to his father and his mother handed him a plate full of delicious food.

“So what is everyone doing today?” His mother asked them as she took a seat herself and they began eating together. Minho loved weekends, his family got to spend time together since they rarely saw each other during the week because everyone had their own busy schedule.

“Well I need to do some work on the shed and get it organized for the summer,” His father told them all.

“I’m bringing Taemin over today,” Minho reminded his parents.

“You’ll like Taemin! He dances better than me!” Sulli exclaimed with a mouth full of food.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, Sulli,” Their mother reprimanded her. Sulli rolled her eyes and swallowed a mouth full of pancakes.

“Me and Krystal want to go to the movies later, can we?” She asked hopefully.

“I’m not driving you,” Minho said immediately; today was his day to spend with Taemin and he didn’t want to have to cart Sulli to and fro.

“I didn’t say you had to,” Sulli replied, making a face at him.

“You’re not going anywhere until you clean your room,” Their father informed her.

“But appa it’s not even that messy,” Sulli whined. Minho just chuckled at her and stood up to put his empty plate into the sink. He then walked out of the kitchen and headed back up to his room to get dressed for the day. Glancing at the clock he saw that it was almost eleven and so decided to text Taemin to see if he was awake yet.

< Are you awake yet? When do you want me to come get you? >

He didn’t wait long before he got an answer.

< You can come get me whenever. I’m nervous though! >

Minho smiled and grabbed his car keys from where he had tossed them on his desk last night.

< Don’t worry my parents will like you, I promise! I’m coming now^^ >

He walked back downstairs and pulled open the front door, pausing for a second to call back to his family.

“I’m leaving now! Be back soon,” He yelled, shutting the door behind him and walking to his car. He switched it on and pulled out of the drive way and drove the short distance to Taemin’s apartment. He parked his car and got out and as he walked toward the complex he saw Key walking out.

“Hey, Key,” He greeted with a smile. Key looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter