Ch.11

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Friday rolled around, Taemin ran out of the school when the bell rang without waiting for Key. Friday nights were always busy for him; dance class, visiting his umma for an hour, grocery shopping, making dinner since his appa would be home early, etc. Plus in the midst of it all, he wanted to make time to see Minho, even though they were going out together tomorrow.

“Yah! Slow your petite down!” A voice yelled from behind him. Taemin turned around without stopping and saw Key hurrying towards him.

“Sorry! But you shouldn’t be so slow,” Taemin chided, sticking out his tongue playfully as Key caught up to him.

“You didn’t even wait for me, jerk!” Key exclaimed as they walked away from the school.

“Well come on, I want to get to the market and start dinner before I go visit umma,” Taemin told him. Key sighed and followed him; all to used to the adrenaline rush Taemin had on Fridays (although he was sure it wasn’t adrenaline, but sugar rush. He’s seen a can of Red Bull in Taemin’s locker earlier).

“Actually…I can’t go with you to visit her today,” Key said sheepishly. Taemin looked at his friend in surprise; Key always went with him to visit umma.

“How come?” He asked curiously, wandering if Key was busy with family matters. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter