Ch.10

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having dinner at the cute little diner, Minho drove back to the park where they’d had their first date. The night was young and the moon was high in the sky surrounded by thousands of shining stars. Taemin tried to breathe calmly as he walked hand in hand with Minho. This was it; he was going to tell him.

“Taemin?” Minho said, breaking into his thoughts.

“Yeah?” Taemin answered, noticing they had stopped at the tree they had hidden from the rain before.

“I’m glad that I got to meet you. These past few weeks have really been special to me,” Minho told him softly. Taemin blushed slightly at looked at the ground embarrassedly.

“I-I…You..Me too,” He replied meekly, unable to get the words out. Minho smiled at him and gently put his hand on Taemin’s cheek and leaned his head down, softly kissing Taemin’s forehead. Taemin squeaked embarrassedly at this gesture causing Minhoto laugh. He loved it when the younger got flustered and embarrassed; it was too cute.

“You’re adorable, Taemin,” He said lightly. Taemin growled and whacked his arm pathetically.

“I am not! Guys aren’t cute, I’m manly! Do you see these muscles?” Taemin exclaimed, flexing his arm. Minho bit his lip and tried not to laugh at the puny muscles Taemin claimed to have.

“Yeah right, that’s nothing compared to mine,” He bragged, flexing his own.

“So? Do you think that makes you the guy and me the girl?” Taemin joked.

“Of course, I’m the man in this relationship yeobo,” Minho teased.

“Oh, well if that’s the case,” Taemin replied, both of them laughing. They both sat down and leaned against the tree and stared out at the beautiful scenery before them. Taemin shivered softly; it was a little chilly out since it was still spring and he hadn’t brought a jacket. Minho noticed this and wrapped his arms around Taemin and pulled him closer.

“Can I tell you something?” Minho said, breaking the peaceful silence.

“Of course you can,” Taemin said, looking up at him curiously. Minho stared down into Taemin’s honey brown eyes. They were so beautiful; everything about him was.

“I like you,” Minho said boldly.

“W-what?” Taemin stuttered in shock.

“I like you, a lot. Every time I’m around you my heart starts racing, I’m always thinking about you, and I just…I really like you, Taemin,” Minho confessed, feeling really giddy that he finally said it. Things were silent for a few minutes as Taemin’s mind registered this news. Minho waited nervously, scared that maybe Taemin didn’t feel the same way and a million thoughts were running through his mind. But Taemin didn’t disappoint him with what he said next.

“I-I like you too, M-Minho,” Taemin whispered, shyly lacing his fingers through Minho’s.

Minho sighed in relief and closed his eyes; leaning his fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter