Ch.1

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was almost positive that the whole point in having a younger sister was to annoy the living hell out of her. Sure, he loved Sulli with all his heart, but it was just too fun to mess with her. He would sneak into her room and take her diary, tell embarrassing stories from their childhood to all her friends, and every other responsibility he had as a dear older brother.

While he did have fun with teasing her, Minho couldn’t stand to see Sulli cry. So when she came stomping up the stairs with tears streaming down her face, Minho immediately followed after to her to see what was making her so upset.

“Sulli? Is everything okay?” He asked gently, knocking on the door of her bedroom and walking in. He saw his sister sitting on her bed, leaning against the headboard and clutching the stuffed rabbit she’d had ever since they were kids.

“No, it’s not,” She told him, reaching her hand up to wipe away the tears. Minho frowned and strolled into her room and sat on the edge of her white bed.

“Did something happen at dance class?” He asked her, knowing that was where she had just come from. He knew that Sulli wasn’t all that interested in dancing, it was her dream to become a chef; but their parents had been signing her up for classes for years. She didn’t want to disappoint them, so she kept going even though she wasn’t enjoying herself.

“The teacher says that I can’t dance in the next recital. Mom and dad are going to be so disappointed,” She cried, feeling foolish that she couldn’t even keep up with the rest of her class. Minho leaned over and ruffled up her hair, much to her dismay.

“Don’t worry, Sulli, tomorrow ask the teacher for some extra lessons. I’m sure you’ll be able to dance in the recital,” Minho told her encouragingly.  Sulli smiled at him as she smoothed down her hair; Minho was a great big brother.

“I guess so. You’re coming to pick me up, right? Class will end at 9:30p.m.,” She told him.

“I’ll be there at 9:00 to watch you,” He promised, standing up to leave for his own room. He bent down to kiss her forehead and bid her goodnight before turning and heading back down the hall.

When morning arrived, Minho was busy dressing himself in his room. His homework was in a pile on his desk, all ready to be turned in for another good grade. He wasn’t the smartest person in the school, and he definitely was in the top ten scores, but he did his best and he was happy with that.

“Minho, I don’t need a ride to school today, okay?” Sulli said, knocking on his door. Minho finished pulling on his white v-neck t-shirt and pulled open the door.

“Alright, be careful walking to school then,” He told her, giving her a quick hug.

“Don’t forget to pick me up later! Bye, oppa!” She responded, sprinting down the stairs and out the front door. Minho rolled his eyes at her actions; how many times did their parents warn them not to run down the stairs? She’d learn her lesson eventually.

“Minho, come down and eat breakfast!” His mother called from the kitchen. Switching off his lights and shutting the door behind him, Minho slowly walked downstairs and into the kitchen where his parents were. His mother was busy doing dishes and his father was sitting at the table reading the morning paper. Minho sat down next to him and his mother handed him a plate of food.

“Oh dear, Sulli forgot to take her lunch money. Minho, give this to her when you see her at school,” His mom said, handing him a five dollar b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter