I Am Happy (Believe me)

Why am I in love alone (Why am I hurting alone)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past midnight, probably 1am. Lynn didn’t know nor care, chatting with her best friend over text messages even though she knew she will regret staying up late tomorrow’s morning, it was a school night after all.

Girl, the dude is so hot. How can someone be as hot as him…. And he’s so cute and adorable and handsome and awesome and amazing and just perfect UGH

Hhhhh omg Lynn! You’re done for!!You fell so hard didn’t you? Poor Bunnyy!! Well I am sure he likes you too! Who doesn’t?

Uh huh!!! I hope so :’D

Oh LYNN BTW!!!!

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TELL YOU

I AM CHANGING TO YOUR SCHOOL NEXT MONDAY

OMG REALLY??? OOOH HAPPY DAY!!! I AM CRYING!! THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN!

Lynn squeaked in excitement, she couldn’t believe that her friend is changing to her school. In-a was finally transferring to her school. After pestering the latter’s father for a year it was finally happening. It felt like a dream coming true. It was their second year in high school and Lynn was more than happy to spend the rest of her high school years with In-a by her side.

 

 

The next day, which was a Friday, and the last day studying without In-a, Lynn couldn’t hide her excitement, smile never leaving her face and giggles escaping . Jinyoung, the girl’s classmate and close friend, noticed her good mood as soon as she entered the classroom. It wasn’t always that Lynn was in a good mood being in school. She usually drags herself around the place and tries to survive the day without sleeping through the teachers’ lectures. But whenever he tries to question the girl beside him the teacher send him a glare and he didn’t want any problems.

Soon enough it was lunch period, Lynn skipped to the cafeteria. Jungkook, her other close friend, joined the two, and was quick to notice the cheerful girl, as they sat in their usual table, he could see that she couldn’t stop fidgeting in her seat across him like a happy kid.

Jungkook raised his brow at Lynn, the girl didn’t even seem to notice him, fighting the smile on her lips. “Umm, Lynn? What’s up with you?”

“Nothing,” Lynn answered with a confused look, eating her food and humming in delight.

“You seem possessed with all the giggling you’re doing,” Jinyoung, who was sitting beside Lynn, said, earning him a glare from the girl. “Can’t I be happy without getting questioned about it?”

Jinyoung huffed, raising his hands in surrender. “Wow, I was just asking.” Lynn scoffed at him before returning to her food.

“But really though, did something happen?” Jungkook asked again, trying to prey more.

“You know In-a, right? I always talk about her,” The two boys nodded, familiar with the girl from Lynn’s never ending babbling. “Well she’s finally transferring to our school. How cool is that?”

“That’s great,” Jungkook smiled, Lynn’s happiness rubbing on him. Jinyoung smirked; the kind that Lynn knew was bad news. “Is she hot?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows seductively but Lynn wacked his head making him pout cutely. Jungkook chuckled in amusement at his two childish friends.

 

 

It was finally Monday, Lynn was struggling to keep her eyes open on her way to school. She stayed the whole previous night awake. The first half texting In-a and the other half excitedly waiting for the morning. But now she was truthfully regretting that, she could feel a headache coming her way and she wasn’t really looking forward to that.

I am at the school’s gate. Hurry up I am waiting.

Okiii!!!

Lynn smiled at her phone, all thoughts of the stupid headache leaving her mind. She still couldn’t believe that this is finally happening. The school gates were finally getting to her line of view and she was able to make out In-a standing there amongst the other students. Lynn quickened her pace, her stomach swirling in excitement.

“Baby!” Lynn jumped on In-a, almost knocking the older girl’s down. In-a hugged Lynn tightly with a hearty chuckle. “My Bunny!”

“This is the happiest day ever, I am so happy, so, so, so happy!” Lynn yelled making some of the students around them send her weird looks, but the two girls were too oblivious to everything around them to even notice. “I know, I know. Me too. You can’t imagine.”

Lynn chuckled, pinching her friend’s cheeks. “You are so adorable. Let’s go to the classroom before someone starts hitting on you,” In-a roller her eyes at her younger friend’s behavior, yet she failed to mask the smile on her face as she got dragged by Lynn through the hallways.

“I am still really sad that you don’t study in the same class as me,” Lynn huffed, an angry pout on her face. In-a sighed too, not liking the idea either. “I know, Lynn. I know. I am not happy with that too. But what can I do? They said your classroom is full?”

“I can sacrifice one of my stupid classmates,” the taller girl whined, stomping her feet childishly as she reached her friend’s classroom. In-a smiled a little, trying to reassure Lynn. “Cheer up Lynn, we will spend the rest of the time when we aren’t studying together and that’s what matters.”

Lynn sighed, knowing that she can’t argue to that. “Umm, You’re right. Plus you’ll be studying with one of my friends. His name is Jungkook, so you won’t be all alone.”

“Like I would know which one he is.”

“I’ll introduce you to him later. Anyway I gotta go, I am never late. Please don’t be the reason I ruin my good student image.” Lynn commented dramatically making In-a chuckle, with that Lynn left waving at her friend before disappearing in the hallways.

 

 

“So are you introducing your hot friend to me today?” Jinyoung asked as Lynn sat beside him, the girl side eyed him before snickering. “yeah, but don’t try to hit on her, she’s too good for you,” Jinyoung slapped Lynn’s arm in offence, as she smirked at him.

“I always thought better of you,” Jinyoung complained, clutching his heart. “I thought you would help your very attractive and hot single friend.”

“Honestly, with that big ego no one will want to be with you.”

“This little…” Jinyoung sighed, as the teacher entered giving him no chance to pester Lynn more, so he restored to kicking his friend’s shin. Lynn pinched his thigh painfully and the boy tried to muffle his groan. (Trying to avoid problems as usual.)

 

 

 

The moment the lunch bell rang Lynn jumped eagerly from her seat, Jinyoung jolted in surprised, sending Lynn a glare. “Lunch! Finally!” Lynn yelled, dragging Jinyoung out the classroom. The two were taken back by Jungkook’s unexpected appearance, waiting for them while leaning on the wall.

“Kook, why are you here?” Lynn asked confused, the bell just rang and the boy’s classroom wasn’t that close to hers. 

Jungkook shrugged. “We were dismissed early, so I am here.”

“Where’s In-a?” Lynn looked around franticly, searching for a tall pretty girl, yet almost all the girls were too short to be In-a.

“I don’t know?” Jungkook said hesitantly, scared of Lynn’s wrath. The girl sent him a murderous glare, the thought of chocking him very tempting. “Don’t glare at me, she doesn’t even know me. I couldn’t just go to her and drag her here.”

“I would honestly do that,” Jinyoung said with a mischievous smile and Jungkook scoffed at him. “What? I am not as awkward as you.”

Jinyoung chuckled at Jungkook who looked like he was fuming in frustration while Lynn fumbled with her phone trying to call In-a. “Baby, where are you? …. Oh, okay, okay. I am on my way.”

Jungkook pouted cutely. “You never call me baby. It’s always kook.” He whined, and Lynn blushed at the remark. She pushed him slightly trying to hide her red cheeks. “Jinyoung isn’t whining and I only call him Jinyoungie.”

Jungkook scoffed in fake offence. “So now I am on the same level as Park Jinyoung?” the younger boy smirked as Jinyoung sent him an insulted look.  “Excuse me, Jeon Jungkook I would like to tell-“

“Drop it Jinyoung, In-a is waiting in the cafeteria. So hurry your asses up, will ya?” Lynn hurried her steps leaving the two boys with no choice but to follow her.

 

 

 

Finally reaching the cafeteria, Lynn squeezed In-a between her arms for the second time that day. Jinyoung introduced himself with what he liked to call a charming smile and mesmerizing eyes. While Jungkook timidly said his name, with a cute toothy bunny smile. In-a introduced herself back, giving the two boys a pretty eye smile of hers.

“She’s so pretty, my heart,” Jinyoung whispered to Lynn, sighing dreamily. “Looks like even Kook fell for her charms. Look how he’s staring.”

Lynn glanced at Jungkook and indeed he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter