♡〜 2min project - Warm love in August ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)〜♡

Description

Hello twominners (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ 


Here is a little project to celebrate Minho's and Taemin's anniversary.


We all love to read FanFics and August is a very special month for all 2min shippers.  We wanted to put together our love for Minho and Taemin's love stories and their anniversary that is coming. That is why we are going to do a proyect which we'll be giving more details when we have everything in order.

"Warm love in August", It is designed to be held , so far, with FanFic authors in Spanish and English , so we need your talent. ♡
 

 

 

Foreword

This proyect is about to collect 31 one shots or more, from different authors, ff’s in english and spanish,  and start uploading them one by one for each day during August.

 

More Info about this project

 

✰We aren’t giving specific prompts, we give you the freedom to write what you like. 

✰ When we have all the authors that would like to participate, we are going to do a raffle so each author would know what day of august he/she has to upload their story. We might take 2 weeks or even less, since we need to have our list of authors before giving each author their date.

Twomin Planet offers you to promote your fic in our various Facebook Pages (2min and 2min is real) and our group (2min is real) , both highlighting your fic for the day that you get to upload.

We hope you can join and help us with this proyect. Finally this proyect has no purpose but celebrate this 2min's anniversary in a nice and organized manner.