Chapter 9

You Must Protect Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER NINE; HIMCHAN IS EMBARRASSING.

"Daehyun felt himself wanting to smile because of it"

“GET OUT OF BED YOU LAZY PEASANTS YOU HAVE SCHOOL TO ATTEND!” Himchan’s cracking voice, screaming at the top of his lungs woke everyone in the house up and more than likely also woke up everyone else living on the block as well. Hope groaned in irritation and dug her face into her pillow, pulling the covers over her head in hopes of blocking out some of the annoying sound.

“RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS IT IS YET AGAIN THAT TIME WHERE YOU LEAVE AS ALONE- I mean, it’s time for school Hope~” Himchan noticed his mistake and sweetly sang in Hope’s ear after having barrelled through her door to get her out of bed. Hope moaned again, it quickly turned into a whine as Himchan reached for the covers and she began kicking her limbs around dramatically in refusal.

“Now, now princess that is not how we get our morning exercise. Come on, get up and do it properly” He sang once again, harshly ripping the covers out of her grip and onto the floor, letting the cold air engulf Hope as she curled up in a ball.

“Let’s go, up we get” Himchan heaved, pulling Hope out of the bed by the arms until she was completely standing. Himchan continued moving her around like a Barbie doll, making Hope face him so he could force her eyes open and send her a grin.

“Are you ready? Now stretch those arms up!”

“Hope?” Hope remained silent, her eyes had shut again.

*slap* The clap of Himchan hand against Hope’s shoulder echoed through the room as she screamed.

“Ow! What the hell was that for?!” She demanded, glaring at Himchan through her tired eyes.

“Welcome back, now stretch with me”

This is not how I wanted to start my day.

------------

“Speed it up Daehyun, we haven’t got all day you know” Youngjae groaned and Hope watched him as he slapped the troubled Daehyun over the head, not helping Daehyun who was trying to tie his shoelaces as quickly as he possibly could.

“Don’t just stand there and abuse him you tool, do something to help him” She commanded, pointing to the books that needed to be put in Daehyun bag. Hope knelt down in front of Daehyun coming down to his level to help him by quickly tying the laces on both his shoes. Youngjae muttered a remark under his breath that she chose to ignore, instead smiling sweetly at Daehyun when they made eye contact. They both stood and Hope helped him slip into his school jacket, squeezing his shoulders and giving him a shove towards the door when it was all done and Daehyun was ready for school.

“Let’s go Daehyun” Hope took Daehyun’s hand in hers quickly after he took his bag from an annoyed Youngjae. She pulled him out the door with Zelo and Jongup following behind them quickly and then a sulking Youngjae trailed behind the two.

“Have a great day at school kids!” Himchan waved, yelling from the kitchen, almost falling out as he stretched to make sure they could all see him waving to them. The five of them walked away as quickly as possible, Jongup walked backwards as Youngjae dragged him along, being the only one to wave back to Himchan. Leaving Yongguk who stood at the kitchen door, watching Himcha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter