Chapter 4

You Must Protect Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FOUR; THERE ARE FOUR ALIENS AT SCHOOL.

"Just say hi, tell them your name and say you hope to be good friends or something"

“What the hell, get back here you brat” Hope seethed, grabbing the sleeve of Jongup’s jacket with the point of her fingers as he tried to run off once again and look around at the vast area that was the school grounds. She dragged Jongup, along with Zelo and herself towards the large double doors that were the entry to the block where the main office resided in the school. Youngjae and Daehyun followed, eyes accustomed to the strict work of their previous lives in Mato Planet as they refused their minds curiosity to look around, it seemed the younger two had let go of that strict training when their spaceship crashed in that open field.

Hope’s hand came up to knock on the door to the office politely, and she stepped back with the younger two men on either side of her. She took a hold of Jongup’s arm before he could go running down the hall and Hope would have to chase him for what would have been the fifth time in the last seven minutes.

“Come in” When she heard the voice calling out to them Hope opened the door and they all filed in one by one until Hope was able to shut the door behind Youngjae who was sighing at the idea of being in such a dull looking place as he scanned the office with bored eyes.

“Hello, my friends are new here and need to be given their timetables” Hope addressed the woman behind the desk who smiled brightly in return.

“Sure, if you’ll just give me one moment to do-” The bell cut her off and she looked up at the ceiling as it rung loud and clearly for everyone to hear.

“Looks like I better make that quick” She rushed off and the five of them stood in an airy silence as they waited for her to return from wherever she had disappeared to.

“Here they are” Hurried footsteps had met their ears before her voice did and she still had that brightened smile on her face when she came back into their sight. Hope passed each of them their timetable, watching Zelo rotate his over and over as she thanked the lady at the desk and forced the boys out the door again.

“What does everyone have now?” She asked, looking over all of their timetables as a frown found its way to her lips.

“What the hell?” She muttered, pulling Daehyun’s timetable out of his hand and putting it next to the timetable she pulled out of her jacket pocket.

“Seriously, we have all of the same classes” She deadpanned, giving Daehyun a flat look as he took the timetable back. Scrunched it up and shoved it into the pocket of his pants all whilst giving her one of those looks that silently told her, we’re here with you in the first place for a reason.

“I know but I’m not gonna get any space from you guys am I?” She sighed as Daehyun shook his head.

“We should get to the class now, I was researching last night and it said somewhere that punishments are given out to those who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter