1

Holding It In

Lu Han thinks he's going nuts. Deep breaths Lu Han, you can do this, you can control yourself for a few more hours, repeating it in his head like a mantra for more than a couple times. Damn SM and their dating rules, he thinks angrily.

 

Why? Why did she have to look this good? Who's to blame? Her stylist? Or perhaps her, for looking ing irresistible? Just why did she have to look so damn fine in everything she wears?

 

 

"Hyung. Hyung. Yah, hyung!" Sehun nags, snapping Lu Han out of the internal argument he is having with himself.

 

 

"What?" Lu Han asks dazedly. He still hasn't seemed to have recovered from his insane urge to grab Krystal and drag her backstage so he could kiss her senseless and her so good and hard that she won' t be walking properly for the next two weeks. He turns to face Sehun with a rather unreadable expression.

 

 

"Hyung," Sehun starts, "stare at something else, for a change. People might notice that you can't seem to stop eye- Krystal, plus, Jessica-sunbaenim is here!"

 

 

"O-okay," Lu Han complies, still in a daze, allowing himself to be hauled by Sehun to their fellow EXO members. Later, Lu Han vows.

 

 

(A moment later, when Sehun and Lu Han are finally with the other EXO members, Min Seok nudges Sehun and whispers "What is up with him?" referring to Lu Han. Sehun glances at Lu Han and whispers back, "Based on my observations and findings, I therefore conclude that Lu Han-hyung thinks Krystal looks extremely able in her short skirt and t-shirt."

 

Later, the maknae got a joint discussion on, ': The Basics And The Other Things That Shouldn't Be In The Mind Of A Maknae,' courtesy of Jun Myeon and Min Seok.)

 

 

***

 

 

Five performances and one and a half hour later, the concert was finished. Krystal walked with her f(x)-unnies on their way to the backstage and Amber thought that it would be amusing to poke fun at how Lu Han was blatantly gawking at Krystal during the majority of the concert.

 

 

"Hey Krys," Amber called out in English, "Lu Han can't seem to take his eyes off you earlier. He must've been mesmerized by those legs of yours."

 

 

Krystal rolled her eyes and replied, "Whetever, Josephine. He wasn't looking at me, I'm pretty sure he was looking at Yoona-unnie."

 

 

Amber shook her head and scoffed in disbelief, "Why would he be looking at Yoona-unnie? You're the girlfriend as far as I'm concerned."

 

 

Krystal dismissed Amber's statement with a wave of her hand and mumbled something about SM and their pairings when Sun Young burst out "Could both of you talk in Korean? We'd like to be part of the conversation as well," just as they reached backstage.

 

 

Amber then brought Sun Young, Jinri and Song Qian up to speed with the exchange she and Krystal had (this time in Korean) at top speed and finished in thirty seconds, albeit a little out of breath. "Who told you to rush relaying what you and Krystal talked about anyway?" Song Qian asked, thoroughly confused. Amber just shrugged and smiled as an answer.

 

 

They were getting into their van when their hoobaes, EXO passed by and stopped to greet them. "Annyeonghaseoyo f(x)-sunbaenim," EXO chorused. Jinri, who was next to SunYoung, noticed how LuHan looked at Krystal.

 

 

"Looks like Amber-hyung was right about Lu Han-oppa basically undressing Krystal in his mind," she whispered to Sun Young.

 

 

Sun Young nodded in agreement before hitting Jinri and whispered back, "Where did you learn to think like that?"

 

 

Jinri rubs her arm and replies with a mischievous glint her eyes, "From a certain boy named Oh Sehun."

 

 

(When they got back to their dorm, a troubled Sun Young calls Jun Myeon and told him about what Jinri had said about Se Hun. Jun Myeon had laughed and replied, "Min Seok and I already took care of it. Don't worry."

 

"Really? Thanks. Uh, well, I'm sorry for bothering you."

 

"It's okay, Sun Young, it has always been nice talking to you."

 

"Yeah, you too. See you tomorrow, oppa. Good night"

 

"Good night to you, too. Oh, and, Sun Young?"

 

"Neh?"

 

"I miss you."

 

"I miss you too.")