3 Girls, 6 Werewolves, and Life Changing Events

Description

There are three ordinary girls with ordinary lives.  Their names are Mayleen "May" Astrid Ryder, Jaclynn "Jaci" Adalade King, and Alexa "Alex" Elizabeth Tennant.  Mayleen's parents wanted to move to South Korea to get her away from the bullying she was going through, but they didn't want to separate their daughter from her two best friends.  So all three of the girls' parents chipped in and the three girls moved.
On the first day of summer, Mayleen was walking amongst the woods that was on their property that was twenty miles (30.187km) away from Seoul.  She suddenly hears a rustling come from the bushes......several feet in front of her.
 
What will she find?
 
Or who?
 
Read to find out, because whatever it is, it could possibly change her and her friends' lives forever.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Quick A/N: Just to klet you all know, Jaclynn's nickname is pronounced like Jackie, but spelled differently.  It's the same with her full name.  Just wanted to let you all know before I put up the first chapter.
 
I hope you all like this fanfic and have fun reading.

Foreword

werewolf, werewolves, yongguk, youngjae, zelo, oc, originalcharacter

 

Those are the rest of the tags.