Elevator Meetings

The Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Elevator Meetings

2.5K

Fluff, Romance, Oneshot

Kyungsoo finds that helping a pink haired boy in the elevator with relationship issues gradually grows into something more.

-

Kyungsoo sighs it’s going to be another day of work. He locks the door of his apartment, the door closing with a click of the lock. He grabs his plastic bag off the floor. The shag carpet making scuffling sounds as Kyungsoo starts to walk to the elevator. He lives a relatively quiet life; his apartment is small, but it’s only temporary he says every time Baekhyun visits.

He tightens his grip on his plastic bag that holds his homemade lunch; he can’t afford to eat out just yet since the living on this side of the city is costly. He sighs when he passes a window and he looks out for a brief second. It’s nearing fall and the weather is getting colder. The trees are beginning to turn color as the sun peeks through the haze of city smog.

Thank god, Kyungsoo thinks was he treads down another hallway to the elevator at the end of the hallway.  Summer has been killer since he’s never been comfortable wearing next to nothing in the heat. Fall however is different season all together and Kyungsoo cannot wait to start wearing his warm clothes. Like his black sweater that’s warm and fluffy, a present he got last December that he’s been waiting to wear since spring ended.

He nears the elevator pressing the button for the ground floor with his dainty fingers. He rubs his hands a bit for warmth it’s usually cold in the apartment hallways in the mornings. He hears the mechanical room moving down as he watches the light that indicates with floor the elevator is on. He double checks his pockets making sure he’s got all his stuff. His phones, house keys, spare change for the bus and earphones for the ride.

Kyungsoo waits until a ‘ding’ rings out in the hallway. It’s the elevator and the metal doors slide to the side opening for him. He trots in as his shoes tap on the linoleum flooring. He sets his plastic bag down pressing the button for the first floor. He steps back adjusting his black fringe that obscures his view, he really needs a haircut. Kyungsoo steps back, his back touching the wall of the elevator as it descends from the seventh floor to the first.

He closes his eyes and leans his head back; he’s had a late night again thanks to Baekhyun. The yapping idiot happened to pop in for dinner since Baekhyun only lives off take-out. Kyungsoo being too nice last night fed the boy and was even pulling into a movie marathon. Kyungsoo snorts, Baekhyun really needs to find a boyfriend and stat.

He hears the door open, but he figures it’s another person stepping on. He keeps his eyes closed still in dream land with he hears bare feet padding on the floor. He thinks nothing of it and continues thinking about his dreaded day at work again.

A cough followed by some angry muttering disturbs Kyungsoo’s thoughts though. He opens his eyes spying a figure standing next to him in the small area. He doesn’t get a chance to take in the guy’s facial features when all he can notice is tan skin, a lot of tan skin. Kyungsoo’s eyes slowly grow in size when he realizes what he’s looking at.

The guy is from head to toe as he covers his manhood with both hands. He mumbles some curses but notices Kyungsoo looking at him, eyes wide. The guy scoffs ready for scrutiny. He’s already had a ty morning. He rolls his eyes as he talks, “Blame my ex-boyfriend.”

Kyungsoo wasn’t really going to say anything. The guy is tall and very handsome. His pink hair is parted in the middle and an expanse of golden tan skin makes the rather dull elevator alloy reflective walls gleam for bit. Kyungsoo coughs, “I’m sorry.”

The guy looks at Kyungsoo again, “Don’t be. It happens often except this time Sehun thought it would be better to humiliate me this time instead.”

Kyungsoo’s fingers flex as he holds his plastic bag. He’s a little nervous and embarrassed for this guy that he doesn’t even know. His looks back up at the light up indicator, they’re almost to the first floor. He looks back over at the guy whose busy cursing about his ex.

“Uh, excuse me, but you’re gonna go home like that?”

The guy stops talking and look up at Kyungsoo. He gives Kyungsoo a smirk, “Yeah, it though because I live a few blocks away.”

Kyungsoo frowns as the guy sighs in defeat, he really looks like he needs help. Kyungsoo pads his shoes on the floor thinking he should say more, but the guy continues to talk, “I-I mean it seemed okay to live not so far away from Sehun. It was really my idea to live close by because Sehun didn’t want us living together.”

He groans throwing his head back on the walls, “I should have seen it coming though. Sehun’s never been direct with his feelings so last night we got into an argument, broke up, but ended up having hate , and somehow I found myself outside his apartment . I tried knocking, but no answered, god I’m so stupid.”

Kyungsoo doesn’t say anything and lets the guy lament his feelings. That is stupid, Kyungsoo thinks, when your ex throws you out with no clothes. The elevator dings again and slows to a stop at the first floor. The doors slide open and the guy next to Kyungsoo sighs.

“Well thanks for listening I guess,” He smiles at Kyungsoo before walking out of the elevator. Kyungsoo blushes seeing the guy’s bronzed . He quietly steps out too and notices no one else is out in the lobby yet. He looks over the at the guy whose about to leave. In a hasty decision Kyungsoo relents, and he sputters, “Hey, wait!”

The guy turns around, his eyes widen when Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter